OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Fresh elite insoles came in. Pretty good alternative if your regular insoles are too dirty and you need new ones

Breh why does it look like Shaq smashed the hell outta your Lucids? Jeez lookin loose as hell

hey guys, i got my first pair of flyknit trainers today. They are the padded bright crimson.. which I'm suprised were so cheap cause they are a dope CW. Anyways the size 11 fits my foot perfectly.. but i ordered size 10.5 racers. You guys think unpadded racers will fit similar to trainers?

hey guys, i got my first pair of flyknit trainers today. They are the padded bright crimson.. which I'm suprised were so cheap cause they are a dope CW. Anyways the size 11 fits my foot perfectly.. but i ordered size 10.5 racers. You guys think unpadded racers will fit similar to trainers?
hopefully you'll be good.. I wear 9.5 Racer and unpadded Trainer.. and for padded Trainer, I wear a size 10.. 

good luck..

hopefully you'll be good.. I wear 9.5 Racer and unpadded Trainer.. and for padded Trainer, I wear a size 10.. 

good luck..
thx man, thing that sucks is nike.com literally takes all week to ship. I buy shoes from END from LONDON that come in 3 days no matter what for $15... I didn't realize on my last nike order I wasn't signed into my + account and had to pay for shipping. Took 6 days... hopefully if they don't I can return before sz11 racers sell out on the website.

Just rocked my volt racers today, haven't in a while since I've been beating up my oreos. The oreos def fit bigger than my volts..anyone els ehave this issue?

Nike-Flyknit-Trainer-Unisex-Running-Shoe-Mens-Sizing-532984_301_A.jpg

Hey NT fam, my electric greens are starting to chip away on the green part of the midsole. I want to repaint but don't know if i should paint the whole midsole white or just touch up the chipped areas. Can somebody maybe photoshop these for me to an all white midsole to guide my decision? thanks.

Back
Top Bottom