OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
A pair of Oreo 1.0s in my size popped up on eBay for $217 shipped. I was going to pull the trigger until I found out that one Flywire on the lateral side was missing, and there wasn't a pic of the sole since they're preowned. I requested a pic of the soles... Hours later, they were bought... #nonbuyersremorse :frown:

Last edited:
A pair of Oreo 1.0s in my size popped up on eBay for $217 shipped. I was going to pull the trigger until I found out that one Flywire on the lateral side was missing, and there wasn't a pic of the sole since they're preowned. I requested a pic of the soles... Hours later, they were bought... #nonbuyersremorse
frown.gif
always a bad sign when there is no picture of the sole. i think you did yourself a favor by not buying.

I'll preface this statement with, I hate running and I'm not a runner, so I may be talking out of my butt, and I'm sure people that actually does enjoy running, will correct me, too. Anyway, I have buddies that are hardcore triathletes and some that run marathons. To be honest, I don't know any of them that run in Nikes. Myself, the average Joe, just running 2-3 miles to get some exercise,  Lunar Glides work for me. Again, this is just my personal observation, I see the more serious runners in Asics, Brooks, Newtons, etc. I'm sure I overlooked the fact some of them had some sort of Nikes on, but in general, I just don't see it often. Again, i could be entirely off base.
Yup, when it comes to serious runners, Asics, Brooks, and Saucony are king.

My $2 fix with rope lace. 45 inch length on sz11.5

A comparison with normal thin lace. kinda like the thicker laces.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom