OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I wear a 9.5, ordered a 9.5... Too tight. This is the first shoe I've ever had this problem with. I got them from Villa. Hopefully I will be able to return them.

I don't have wide feet, I have a normal width foot. I've been tts in the Kobe V-X, which typically run a little narrow. Either way, it's no big deal. to be honest, I wasn't impressed when I got them in hand anyways.

Last edited:
They're racing flats, so, like most flats, they'll fit narrow compared to trainers / other sneakers...

-edit-
396/400mi: Fell off big time at mile 3 :smh:... Anyhow, one more run 'til 400mi! :smokin

Last edited:
I have pretty narrow feet as well, but I opt for +1/2 in the FKRs... :nerd: I think that I'm borderline OCD about the length of the shoe though. :lol:

Last edited:
Came across some good deals on the Buy/Sell section for Size 11 - DS Lucids, DS Oreo 2 ($145) & VNDS Team Orange

depends on type of socks you guys are wearing too 

im 11.5 with no shows (can prob do 12 with dri-fit socks)

Last edited:

TTS for me, I would say I have average size feet.
Same here. 

I wear 9 in most brands (Asics, New Balance, etc.) and a 9 flyknit racer seems to fit pretty good for me.  I had to size down on the Flyknit Free NSW's to an 8.5 because they are wide and long, and some other Nikes/Jordans I have in 9.5 (but mostly wear 9). 

10.5 tts works OK for me in racers they are a little snug but I only wear these with those super thin no shoe socks. anything bigger racers would not fit.

NDC just sent me an email about a free shoe with a lunaron sole... I know this should go somewhere else, but since DEB mentioned in this thread that there will be an "epic" new flyknit this upcoming spring/summer for the olympics, I wonder if it will be something like this on the bottom half of the shoe.

NDC just sent me an email about a free shoe with a lunaron sole... I know this should go somewhere else, but since DEB mentioned in this thread that there will be an "epic" new flyknit this upcoming spring/summer for the olympics, I wonder if it will be something like this on the bottom half of the shoe.
umm, what? you in their wear-tester program?

The hybrid tech is interesting, but the upper looks mediocre... :/

They're the Free RN Distance, according to TC
i guess i'll just post this here instead of starting a new thread. there's going to be a new style for nike called the free rn distance that has a lunarlon sole mixed with free flexibility, and here's the first actual picture i've seen of them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom