OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Had to re-quote the OG DEB posts from January 2015... BOOM!
nthat.gif
OG Oreo (101) is back in a few months as well as next year also, you're [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Summer, not Spring.

Been a minute but I'll drop in w/ the Birdman hand rub.

Patience is a virtue to master if you're a Racer fan, more in a minute.

There was some confusion on the crimson/volts but there are actually two different versions. The one with the mixed weave will be here late March, early April likely.

As Illy mentioned, there isn't a Lucid restock - 301 is the Sport Turquoise/Volt mixed weave, doing at the same time as the Crimson/Volt.

There is in fact a "Multi 2.0" that was speculated; it'll be here this year.

Back to patience... If you can wait another 13-15 months...OG Multis AND Neo Turquoise can be had. Yep, retro release for 2016. And OG Oreo re-re-release

The hype behind the B/W release has been so unexpected/successful they are returning in addition to Neo & Multi, but in OG white tongue form in '16 (hopefully with white laces as they should've done originally).

The tan/blue Racers are legit also, no PS. They are part of three styles that will feature Blue Lagoon (similar to the Hyper Punch focus last fall).

And for the few like myself who actually liked the Fireberry/Volts, next year bros.

Good luck to you all
pimp.gif
Something to look forward to again and thanks for the reminder. Been pretty dead in here recently. Start up the membership list for a closed forum 2 weeks before the release, so a week before they drop we're not bombarded with "how do these fit", "what time do they release and where?" (down to the nano second), is "FTL getting these?", or the "anyone want to give me an oopp"? with like 2 posts to their name and a month later they're in the buy/sell forum for $400 from that exact person.  I know, I know, wishful thinking and will never happen
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
As annoying as this thread was in the days leading up to the 9/11 drop, it was actually kind of fun being here in the weeks leading up to the drop.. looking forward to the fun anticipation again.

Happy thanksgiving everyone.

certainly not anytime soon. nike will definitely bring them back down the road. itd be a no brainer for them

Had 2 sz9.5's in my cart and put in the PP info and went to hit confirm, and the site crashed lmao.

Then got cart jacked when the site came back up. Not worried, expecting more pairs to pop up eventually.

Last edited:
dont get why people are going crazy on the oreo 1s honestly, rather cop the 2's under retail

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom