OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Wait why is the picture the Flyknit Racers in Black/White with normal flywire if it's the volt flywire version? I just ordered these an hour ago thinking they were the non volt flywire versions.

Wait why is the picture the Flyknit Racers in Black/White with normal flywire if it's the volt flywire version? I just ordered these an hour ago thinking they were the non volt flywire versions.
those are the new black/whites.

edit: i'm not sure anymore

Last edited:
naw they're volt flywire, whoever ordered through canadian stores, they're volt lol.. People ordered of NDC here in Canada and are returning them thinking it was a factory flaw.

I have a size 10 coming in from footlocker canada of the black white. Says it'll be here by Wednesday I'll post some pics

Can someone recommend odor eliminating spray they use for their flyknits?

i've tried a few but i can't tell which one's are good.

Thank you!

Can someone recommend odor eliminating spray they use for their flyknits?
i've tried a few but i can't tell which one's are good.

Thank you!

Just try your drier sheets i put those in my work boots at the end of the day and its fresh next shift

Man I've always wanted a pair of sequoias. Can anyone tell if these are real just from this pic. Saw this on a local Facebook shoe page. Anyone have a pair of sequoias? Don't see them around much.

Man I've always wanted a pair of sequoias. Can anyone tell if these are real just from this pic. Saw this on a local Facebook shoe page. Anyone have a pair of sequoias? Don't see them around much.
To me, the rubber sole looks to go way over the toe box.. but I don't know if fakes did that or not.  My wife's trainers don't have the rubber sole go that far.

I have a size 10 coming in from footlocker canada of the black white. Says it'll be here by Wednesday I'll post some pics

Just curious when did you place your order? I placed my on Saturday night and I haven't gotten a date from them saying when the shoes will arrive.

Back
Top Bottom