OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Are th b/w volts online anywhere in the US yet? If not are they selling out? Didn't get out of work til late today. Might try tomorrow if they're not already gone from stores.

Are th b/w volts online anywhere in the US yet? If not are they selling out? Didn't get out of work til late today. Might try tomorrow if they're not already gone from stores.
Sounds like most foot lockers received 2 size runs. I called a few footlockers, some are out of some size already. I have already seen pictures on IG with resellers with 5+ pairs.

Last edited:
foot locker serramonte in daly city straight said "we have them but we arent selling them yet".... seriously... and downtown san francisco claims they didnt get any.... wtf! i got one pair for a friend..... why do i have to be a 9.5.....

I'm glad that the BW(V) are being widely distributed! I hope that the Oreo 1B is next, so I could finally swap for the best pair...

These are so clean.

What's fair value for a pair of white/black racers (black tongue)? They are a 9/10 condition. Thank you! I don't like using eBay as a reference since everything on there is hiked up for fees.
Anyone? I totaled my car three weeks ago and a bunch of my favorite shoes were in there. I thought I could never part with them, but being without them for three weeks makes me realize I'm not as attached as I thought I was. Any help would be appreciated. Just trying to give my friend a fair price.
especially since they are coming out with the volt flywire versions, I would think $150-$175 for them.

especially since they are coming out with the volt flywire versions, I would think $150-$175 for them.
I don't think so, if anything, prices for the white tongue and black tongue may go up slightly while the volts stay at normal resell value for typical racers ($220ish) since they just released. Once the stock dries up and the market more or less stabilizes, prices should be pretty similar across the board, with white tongues at the top, black tongues after, and volts after that.

I dont mind the volt flywire but would prefer em without it and i might end up cutting em since people are saying you wont feel a difference if you wear em casually which is what i do. I even wear em loose where i can just slip em on and off. You guys think these will hit discount at some point?

I may end up doing this since I missed out on the ones that dropped earlier this year. Just debating if I should get now, or wait and see if I can catch them on sale.

Are these new B/W volts only available in store or are they available online? From Melbourne, Aus so can't get through Footlocker only problem..

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom