OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Just found out that Camarillo restocked the MC 2 yesterday they're out now only size left is 6. Rep that i spoke to said Nike sf restocked them too

I went to two HOH last night, and both said they have my size in stock.  west covina, and santa anita.  drove to west covina, guy said oos when i arrived and apologized.  

so I try calling Santa anita and the employee gave me her name and said she will hold the shoes for me, ask for "celine" when you arrive.  I drive over, the manager says "we sold that hours ago"  theres no holds and she told you it was sold out"   just wow... i told them "THATS A LIE"  why the heck would i drive over if its oos and why would she give me her name?  and youre telling me you know what she said to me on the phone...with no apology.  Footlocker is so unprofessonal.  They wont be seeing my business.

they had 1 size 8 on the counter :smh:

footlocker is aids bro

^ I have Ultra Boosts, I feel like the comfort is better, but it's very slight, nothing ground breaking. Aesthetically Nike completely blows the UB out of the water, there's no comparison there. So IMO I'll take FKs > UBs any day.

wow. I couldn't disagree any more. Completely on the opposite side of this opinion. I thought FK was comfortable until I started buying UB's. Still love the FK silhouette and FK, but for comfort, its not even a comparison.

Preferences, I guess

wow. I couldn't disagree any more. Completely on the opposite side of this opinion. I thought FK was comfortable until I started buying UB's. Still love the FK silhouette and FK, but for comfort, its not even a comparison.

Preferences, I guess

had convinced myself that I was gonna pick up my first boosts a week or so ago.. local HoH had black, grey, and white cw's in stock.. had the white & black pairs in mind to pick up but when I tried them on, they weren't anymore comfy than my sole swapped Lunars or HTM Lunars so I ended not pickin' up any boosts.. felt a little heavier too.. I was glad to be able to try them on though to finally get it off my mind.. :lol:

had convinced myself that I was gonna pick up my first boosts a week or so ago.. local HoH had black, grey, and white cw's in stock.. had the white & black pairs in mind to pick up but when I tried them on, they weren't anymore comfy than my sole swapped Lunars or HTM Lunars so I ended not pickin' up any boosts.. felt a little heavier too.. I was glad to be able to try them on though to finally get it off my mind.. :lol:

Well, you know my love of lunars. Now thats a whole other debate :D

I got it form outlet Camarillo. I guess for this time there is a few pair

Preferences, I guess

To be fair, I think people have to compare the uppers and soles separately....

Aesthetically, FK > Primeknit (so far), imo. Then again, FKs have a much wider selection.

The sole debate is what I'm really curious about. I think Lunar vs. UB is the most logical comparison.

IMO, the LR sole is Nike's most versatile sole, as it performs great (running), looks great, feels great for casual wear.

had convinced myself that I was gonna pick up my first boosts a week or so ago.. local HoH had black, grey, and white cw's in stock.. had the white & black pairs in mind to pick up but when I tried them on, [COLOR=#red]they weren't anymore comfy than my sole swapped Lunars or HTM Lunars so I ended not pickin' up any boosts.[/COLOR]. felt a little heavier too.. I was glad to be able to try them on though to finally get it off my mind.. :lol:

I've read people rave on and on about UB's comfort, but this is saying something to me. I've been wanting to try the UBs for the longest to feel what all the hype was about, but their durability (on the first generation) has pushed me away each time. Maybe once the new wave (continental soles) goes on clearance (

Last edited:
Just curious as to how much this would go for as a pack. Oreo's are a size 10 and MC1's are a 9.5. Both are 9/10 condition. Oreos are from the original release back in  2014 if that matters

All these MC2.0 being restocked and I don't seem to care one bit. That ship has sailed for me.

Thought it was a paid I needed, but nope.

All these MC2.0 being restocked and I don't seem to care one bit. That ship has sailed for me.

Thought it was a paid I needed, but nope.
doesn't get any better when u have them in hand. part of the reason that i traded them away.

haven't kept up for a day so i apologize if this is old news but FTL/HOH in GSP NJ has the BWvolts FSR

Half size up, but I just had to. Found them in random Danish running store.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom