OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Said goodbye to my pair of MC2 for some '88 white cement 3s. I feel like it was a good trade, as these flyknits won't be gettin me through the winter without me losing a few toes to frostbite.

Plus the mc2 are likely to restock so you'll have a chance to own another pair

Last edited:

Said goodbye to my pair of MC2 for some '88 white cement 3s. I feel like it was a good trade, as these flyknits won't be gettin me through the winter without me losing a few toes to frostbite.
Hmm thats a pretty good trade IMO.  Sometimes I look for 88s and wouldn't mind trading my MC2 for that.

went to footlocker just to browse and see if there's any 72-10 left... all gone

saw the xx9 lows

saw foam holograms

then i was surprised to see the flyknit racers! my heart literally skipped a beat lol.

Makes me really happy seeing how widely available the last few color ways have been (minus the MC 2's 
mean.gif
). Hopefully they stay that way, can't wait to pick up the Oreo 1.0's. 

Few buddies and I pitched to get one of our friend's the "Seahawks" cw as a going away gift. He's moving 2 hours away for his career 
smokin.gif
That's real cool of you guys.  shoes have more meaning when they are given like that.  curious, is he moving to Seattle? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Few buddies and I pitched to get one of our friend's the "Seahawks" cw as a going away gift. He's moving 2 hours away for his career 
smokin.gif
That's real cool of you guys.  shoes have more meaning when they are given like that.  curious, is he moving to Seattle? 
laugh.gif

Nah, it's just his all time favourite team. Would've been cool if he was though 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom