OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Just so happened to be walking by HOH last week when they dropped. I love volt and I'm really excited to finally cop a pair of racers with 0 hassle

Last edited:
DOPE! I can't wait to swap out mine for better weaves! They'll probably hit Foot Lockers too! [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
Bless you Deb, was right on everything.
pimp.gif
Would give all my reps if I could.

Patiently waiting on those oreo 1.0's until they hit a major retailer or unless it's an easy cop. No rush.

Last edited:
I've noticed that too. You can distinguish the fakes from the authentics by the distributon of the MC weave. The fakes have a pretty uniform weave, while the authentics have a sporadic distribution.

Nike's reply to the upcoming release of the black/white/volts via niketwitter
"That style isn't on our radar at this time. Keep your eyes peeled for possible updates. | http://gonike.me/6010Bpd8E"

Must be a UK release only.

Last edited:

Nike's reply to the upcoming release of the black/white/volts via niketwitter
"That style isn't on our radar at this time. Keep your eyes peeled for possible updates. | http://gonike.me/6010Bpd8E"

Must be a UK release only.
If i remember correctly, UK also got the MC 2.0 early and then a US release a month or so later. So maybe we'll see them early next year if they don't release in December. But this is just my theory haha

If i remember correctly, UK also got the MC 2.0 early and then a US release a month or so later. So maybe we'll see them early next year if they don't release in December. But this is just my theory haha

Multis came out in June in the UK, and September here. However, we already have the B W Volts in the US, and they're still sitting at my local FTL... So I'm anticipating an online release in less than 3 months... Racer releases have been weird.

Back
Top Bottom