OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I bought a pair of know flyknit free 4.0 in 9.5 which one snug at first but after breaking them in, they are tts

I'm normally a 9.5 in jordans.

Does anyone know if the fly knit racers (style 526628)will fit the same? Would I get a 9.5 as well?

Also, similarly, my gf is a size 6.5 in women's and 4.5 in grade school jordans, would a 4.5 be ok for her?

Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
Repped. You have any links to tutorials? 

You just need a steady hand and plenty of patience haha

I bought a pair of know flyknit free 4.0 in 9.5 which one snug at first but after breaking them in, they are tts

I'm normally a 9.5 in jordans.

Does anyone know if the fly knit racers (style 526628)will fit the same? Would I get a 9.5 as well?

Also, similarly, my gf is a size 6.5 in women's and 4.5 in grade school jordans, would a 4.5 be ok for her?

Thanks in advance

The FKRs are very narrow, so I usualy go +1/2 size up, and I have narrow feet with high arches.

Here's a reference pic. The Chukkas are TTS, while the FKRs are +1/2 my true size. As you can see here, the FKRs are still shorter (in length) than the Chukkas. I hope this helps.

Last edited:

Anyone know how to go about changing the color of flywire? Not removing.
Thinking about doing the same thing.. planning on changing the flywire on the black medial to white. Just as Ray mentioned you need a really fine brush or something pointy enough to get inbetween the knits, and have A LOT of patience
1.0 comes with ribbon laces?
From the pics of Oreo 1s and BWV it seems like all the re-releases will be coming with ribbon

Thinking about doing the same thing.. planning on changing the flywire on the black medial to white. Just as Ray mentioned you need a really fine brush or something pointy enough to get inbetween the knits, and have A LOT of patience

From the pics of Oreo 1s and BWV it seems like all the re-releases will be coming with ribbon
Make a video if you choose too! or pictures, need some inspiration haha.

Back
Top Bottom