OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Underwhelming B/W re-release, tiny MC restock...

At least the Oreo 1.0 re-release won't be disappointing. I'm really wondering about that MC 1.0 re-release though... what'll they switch up this time?

Underwhelming B/W re-release, tiny MC restock...

At least the Oreo 1.0 re-release won't be disappointing. I'm really wondering about that MC 1.0 re-release though... what'll they switch up this time?

Probably just the laces.. Haha

Probably just the laces.. Haha
Nah they'll make the midsole pink flash, watch them 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
To everyone saying that the MC drop was cancelled I just talked to a Nike rep to inquire about delivery and they JUST said, "Upon checking here on our system, I see that your order is now ready for shipment and its expected delivery is on the 23rd... Rest assure that you will have your shoe before holiday."

So unless y'all know something everyone else (including some Nike reps) don't, I'm holding out hope until I get a cancellation email.

Edit: Now Nike's site shows that I have no orders and removed the charge from my card... Hoping this doesn't mean what I think it does...

Still got charged and "in progress"

Last edited:
Still mad that I missed on the restock and these dudes said they couldn't send me a replacement pair months back smh

Back
Top Bottom