OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Homie hooked me up for under retail, very nice. Volt is very subtle luckily

some quick shots w minimal lighting

Oreo V1

went to finishline just to browse and suprised to see it there

sample was a size 11 so i thought there werent a lot of sizes left. asked for my size but employee said theyre all sold out except for the display. so i ordered my size instead.

walked around for a bit and i see that there was another display in another size... MY size to be precise lol

asked a different guy to see if theres another one, however he said that its the only one left. told him "I'LL TAKE IT!"

he gets a fellow associate in the stock room to get my size and behold... a brand new pair!!

copped!! and still another one on the way

moral of the story... finishline worker don't know their own stock. make sure for yourself if you want a pair!

some quick shots w minimal lighting

Oreo V1

went to finishline just to browse and suprised to see it there

sample was a size 11 so i thought there werent a lot of sizes left. asked for my size but employee said theyre all sold out except for the display. so i ordered my size instead.

walked around for a bit and i see that there was another display in another size... MY size to be precise lol

asked a different guy to see if theres another one, however he said that its the only one left. told him "I'LL TAKE IT!"

he gets a fellow associate in the stock room to get my size and behold... a brand new pair!!

copped!! and still another one on the way

moral of the story... finishline worker don't know their own stock. make sure for yourself if you want a pair!

They are so damn lazy. That is ridiculous.

i need to be able to pick out my pears in person so i can get the toes I like. Dark toes look terrible on Oreo 2.

You snip the volt flywire off, theres a youtube tutorial on it. Just search Flyknit Racer removing flywire.

But I'm just curious for this specific colorway results

All - What are the production dates on the restocked MC's compared to the MC release a few months back?

Sorry if I missed it.  Thanks.

Finally finished restoring and customizing a pair of beat volt racers. What do you guys think of the black of the upper-midsole?

Not bad! I like the original volt better, but I applaud the effort. Volts look way better in real life then in pictures.

@dragicon  @ILLustRAYt

thank you! i would have kept the volt but this beat pair had multiple paint chippings on the midsole. so i stripped off all the paint and restored 'em with white and black. i hope these volts retro next year. would love a DS pair.

BWV back to notify me on snkrs :rofl: Nike is just messing around now. Still hoping for another shot at the mc2s though.

Peep the time. I was just able add to cart even though it said "coming soon". So for those who didn't cop, do so now before they Nike decides to remove them (if they even do). Just click the picture then you'll be able to add your size to cart

if you guys cant get either im going shoe shopping thursday and the stores around me have them in FSR for botht hose pairs^^^ ill confirm its still like that thursday and i know the do phone ins so dont even trip. like i said these are everywhere right now. 

really just want those oreo v1.0...

That volt just ruining it for me, hope they come out with just the clean black and white :/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom