OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
my kinda Grinches..

Sample Flyknit Trainer with Lunar soles & HTM Lunar NRG

Last edited:
Just use an old toothbrush and some soapy cold water. Don't use hot water as it can shrink the flyknit upper of the shoes.
I've never noticed any shrinkage between using hot/cold water, but definitely AIR DRY. And find the softest bristle you can, I use laundry detergent and water (nothing with bleach), mix it, and then do small, gentle circles on the stain. Works great for me. If you throw them in the wash (as has been explained many, many times on this thread), that would probably work too.

I would recommend trying the toothbrush method first, however, since you only want to clean a spot and not the whole shoe.

Reactions: You
Not sure if it's been said already but NDC will re-release the Oreo 1's Jan 8th.

Last edited:
Wow, ordered yesterday and the these Oreo 1.0's arrived today in the morning. I am now a believer in Golden State Overnight. 

Huge shoutout to @deedeecee012  for the Running Warehouse link. Clutch allowed us NTers to cook first over the rest of the internet.

I like my weave and the laces are FLAT 
nthat.gif
 And I've taken a photo of the size tag for you guys if you were curious about the production date. 

[thread="333957"]its cool that nike is re-releasing the oreo v1 but why? Why are they doing it? They already have a near identical shoe for sale currently. It just doesnt make sense why they'd drop them now with the v2s FSR everywhere[/thread]

$$$$$$$$$$

Shoutout to Running Warehouse for the clutch overnight shipping
pimp.gif

Wow, ordered yesterday and the these Oreo 1.0's arrived today in the morning. I am now a believer in Golden State Overnight. 

Huge shoutout to @deedeecee012  for the Running Warehouse link. Clutch allowed us NTers to cook first over the rest of the internet.

I like my weave and the laces are FLAT 
nthat.gif
 And I've taken a photo of the size tag for you guys if you were curious about the production date. 
Mine arrived too! Took 23 hours and 30 minutes from order confirmation to sitting at my front door.

Just walked into a new Fleet Feet that opened on 4th and Mission in San Francisco and they have the Oreo 1.0 on display. Sorry don't know what sizes they have though.

Called Bait Seattle and after sending them an emails they called me back and I was able to order a 9.5 Oreo 1. Now to find a size 9 pair...

You sure? Just ordered my pair from RRS for like 150 shipped w/ the VIP, so if you already had VIP, it should total to around 148 shipped.

1-800-743-3206

I ordered a 9.5, the rep said there was 2 pairs left of 9.5 after my order if I wanted more pairs.

YES!!! It worked. Thanks for the number. Such a smooth transaction. Took 3 minutes. Info was on deck because of caller ID. Got two pairs for $295

Now the waiting game and hope i like the toes. I've seen some bad looking toes. Didn't see that when the OG's came out

Last edited:
Shout out to my local FinishLine in Citrus Park, employee said they got them in yesterday. 

I think I'm pretty much set on color ways that I wanted. Can't think of any other color I'd consider purchasing. Maybe an all white version so I can retire my ultra boost. 
laugh.gif

Also swapped the insoles from my Oreo 2's. Definitely like em better this way. 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom