OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
what's the savings with this code? Mine was 25%. There are higher ones?
It was 20% off + VIP savings compared to 26% off with VIP savings included, so I think like 30% or 35%. It definitely dropped my order even more, I called in and my Racers went to like $99+tax.

At least that what the rep told me the total was. Waiting to confirm once the charge is confirmed on my card.

Last edited:
contemplated on returning the $145 shipped oreo 1.0 from RW to get the $115 shipped from RRS, but i thought about the free GS overnight shipping (during christmas week) and smooth experience with RW and decided not to. customer service goes a long way!

Personally, I would cop from RRS too. Once they come in, I'd compare, select and keep the best (L) and (R) shoes between the two. After that, I'd return the RW pair to save ~$30. I believe RW has a 90 day return policy. :smokin

Last edited:
does anyone know if the bwv is available on rrs size 8.5? need to call them first thing tomorrow morning. 

Last edited:
bumping this code so everyone knows this is the one to use. Brings it to $115 shipped or $229 for two pears. Its 20% off, supposedly.

The one I posted was for 25% off (CS15MP5E), but for some reason, it brings it to $122 shipped or $243 for two pears.

Go figure.
The new one is 20% off + VIP discount, the other one was 26% off with VIP discount included.

Just apply it to an online order, it explains why this gives a bigger discount.

Last edited:
RRS customer service is top notch. Let me apply the 26% code two days after initially ordering the Oreo v1s.

you got lucky... when i called they wouldnt honor the code saying i couldnt do it after the fact... i got a discount originally just not as good as everyone else on here...as long as i get my pair im happy though :lol:

you got lucky... when i called they wouldnt honor the code saying i couldnt do it after the fact... i got a discount originally just not as good as everyone else on here...as long as i get my pair im happy though
laugh.gif
Nah, call them back, I adjusted the price like three times to finally get it down to $109 shipped.

Last edited:
You're right. I just turned 38. Only Js I'll keep are the 1s and some 3s and maybe a couple 4s and 11s. I will keep most of my Kobe's though. They're a low top and comfy. Typically I wear UBs, FKs, AMs, and Asics GL3s/GLVs 95% of the time. I'm not one to mix and match Nike with other brands, so that will usually dictate what's on my feet lol

Just downsized my collection recently myself. Just gave them away to my nephews since they're both sz10s now. Only j's I kept were 3s,4s,6s,11s,13s. Kept my Ashton Kobe pack as well and a few lebrons. Pretty much in fly knits now, I'll bust out some roshes here and there during the winter months.

Personally, I would cop from RRS too. Once they come in, I'd compare, select and keep the best (L) and (R) shoes between the two. After that, I'd return the RW pair to save ~$30. I believe RW has a 90 day return policy.
smokin.gif
i might end up returning these. glue job was bad.

The new one is 20% off + VIP discount, the other one was 26% off with VIP discount included.

Just apply it to an online order, it explains why this gives a bigger discount.
I had to add on a rrs membership for 2 bucks. The girl said the new code that everyone's using is only 20%. I'll try again tomorrow

bumping this code so everyone knows this is the one to use. Brings it to $115 shipped or $229 for two pears. Its 20% off, supposedly.

The one I posted was for 25% off (CS15MP5E), but for some reason, it brings it to $122 shipped or $243 for two pears.

Go figure.
Repped
pimp.gif

Took my order from $120 to $105 shipped!

Customer Service was excellent. Said they usually allow a 2 day grace period.

Last edited:
RRS sending out tracking info now, for those wondering. Ordered Thursday. RRS said all orders shipping out on Monday

Back
Top Bottom