OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
i cant believe these are selling like this again. people really just love whats hyped
Nah I missed out on this CW when it was first introduced.  So glad to have these at below retail and not having forked out 300 for them

I'm new to this thread, how do the racers fit? I just ordered a sz 13 in the Oreos , but I wear a sz 12 in all my air maxes. Will the sz 13 be huge ?

Called rrs right now and they told me my order is going to be shipped later on today and that I should receive a tracking email today or tomorrow

I'm new to this thread, how do the racers fit? I just ordered a sz 13 in the Oreos , but I wear a sz 12 in all my air maxes. Will the sz 13 be huge ?

Way too big for you. I would have gone same size as Air Max. You might have been able to get away with a 12.5, MAYBE.

I'm TTS 12 for all J's and Nikes. I have to go 1/2 size up
on these for a good fit. You can get away with 13 but expect a slight
heel slippage. You can steam fit the 13 as well to get it to fit more snuggly.

I'm TTS 12 for all J's and Nikes. I have to go 1/2 size up
on these for a good fit. You can get away with 13 but expect a slight
heel slippage. You can steam fit the 13 as well to get it to fit more snuggly.

But if he wears a 12 in Air Max, I'm assuming he's probably wearing a 11.5 in others, like Jordans for example.

He's going to swim in those 13's unless he's got shrek feet.

Almost pulled the trigger on villa but decided to chat with RRS... $104 shipped for the oreos :smokin

Hope they ship :nerd:

Almost pulled the trigger on villa but decided to chat with RRS... $104 shipped for the oreos
smokin.gif

Hope they ship
nerd.gif
I thought from all the previous posts they are cancelling orders.  Surprised you were still able to place one.  Either way, good luck!

I went to go do a live chat with RSS. She asked me what I needed help with and I said that I was inquiring about my order. As I was picking up my phone to check my email for the order number, I get a new email notification saying my order is shipped. 

I ordered Saturday morning. So those of you that ordered Saturday, I'm assuming you should be getting shipping your shipping conformation emails today as well.

She told me that I should be getting them tomorrow.

Last edited:
I went to go do a live chat with RSS. She asked me what I needed help with and I said that I was inquiring about my order. As I was picking up my phone to check my email for the order number, I get a new email notification saying my order is shipped. 

I ordered Saturday morning. So those of you that ordered Saturday, I'm assuming you should be getting shipping your shipping conformation emails today as well.

She told me that I should be getting them tomorrow.

Ordered Saturday morning and was told mine would be back ordered, so YMMV I believe

Back
Top Bottom