OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I know if you order 4, they come in a box. Two and one will be bags.
I would think it would just be two big bags if you ordered 4  
laugh.gif

I guess two pairs from RRS, they still dont care...giant bag  
embarassed.gif
  "Feel Great" haha
It's the box for crying out loud.  Are you going to wear the box too?  You got the darn shoes for below retail and before most people also.  It's petty stuff like this that ruined it the first time around with RRS. I just don't think this type of complaint is necessary. 

It's the box for crying out loud.  Are you going to wear the box too?  You got the darn shoes for below retail and before most people also.  It's petty stuff like this that ruined it the first time around with RRS. I just don't think this type of complaint is necessary. 
I am not complaining, I am just informing ppl that is how the package comes even if you order 2.   A lot of us care about our boxes also, so I don't think your comment is necessary. 

It's ridiculous how sensitive some of you are regarding the boxes. Who cares. You got your shoes what's the big deal. As long as it doesn't damage the shoe stop complaining. If you don't like their way of packaging because it left a slight dent in your box then return the shoes. Simple as that.

werd, I'd take that over having a cancellation, hopefully I'll be able to get in on the next time. happy new year

I am not complaining, I am just informing ppl that is how the package comes even if you order 2.   A lot of us care about our boxes also, so I don't think your comment is necessary. 
I think that's exactly the problem though.  Hey we all love these shoes, that's why we bought the SHOES.  But there is too much emphasis on the box nowadays that it's getting old.  
It's ridiculous how sensitive some of you are regarding the boxes. Who cares. You got your shoes what's the big deal. As long as it doesn't damage the shoe stop complaining. If you don't like their way of packaging because it left a slight dent in your box then return the shoes. Simple as that.
This.  It's nothing new that they ship in bags compared to before.  Now if it bothered you so much about the box, don't order from RRS and buy for retail from someone who ships in a box.  

I ordered two pairs from RRS on Saturday morning, a 5.5 and a 9.5. My wife's pair shipped Tuesday and was delivered by Wednesday. I was wondering why mine didn't ship so I check my bank statement and I see a refund from RRS so I assume they sold out in my size but no cancellation email was ever sent. Today, I get an email saying that my 9.5 has been shipped. Dreams do come true people!

My two pairs from RRS arrived today. Came in a bag and the two boxes were completely ****** up but I ain't tripping. Need to take pics in the sunlight to show how white ones of the pairs is. Happy with both pairs though.

Back
Top Bottom