OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
2016 looks like the year of "retro" or "re release"

Blk/Wht (3.0)
Oreo 1.0
Volt
Total orange
Neo turq
mc 1.0

these 6 cw alone, if I'm able to snag a pair each, would make for a good year.. :nthat:

I'm being a little selfish and hoping most of these have a slight variation in them since I already have 5/6 on the list :lol:

Please tell us on which shoes you will be buying with your new found enlightenment.
probably another one of those "omg ultra boosts are soo comfy, they put flyknits to shame. can't wait to buy the all white pairs that my lord and savior yeezy wears"

After having the both mc1 & mc2, and finally being able to wear my mc2 around for a week or so straight, it is now confirmed them at the mc2 is better then the mc1.

probably another one of those "omg ultra boosts are soo comfy, they put flyknits to shame. can't wait to buy the all white pairs that my lord and savior yeezy wears"

UBs are superior to FK racers and are more aesthecially pleasing than FK lunars. dont play yourself.

After having the both mc1 & mc2, and finally being able to wear my mc2 around for a week or so straight, it is now confirmed them at the mc2 is better then the mc1.

I still have yet to wear my MC 2s, but I thought I would like them more than the 1s, but after having them in hand 1s > 2s

funniest part about all this, is you really think you're that cool saying all that in this thread. you're the only one in here playing yourself. congrats.
No, I just said it because you, out of all people, should know that NT loves beating a dead horse (meme). And just relax, it's obvious that you cherish your flyknits. I was just speaking some truth, feel free to ignore it. I really don't care how you spend your money, LOL.

Last edited:
FKR
something about UBs scream "i couldnt get yeezys, will you accept me if i wear these instead?"
do u own a pair of UBs? i am a FKR fanboy but i have worn them less and less ever since owning a pair of UBs. comfort does not compare.

Back
Top Bottom