OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

With this trainer talk let me ask this here because this is outside my realm of expertise: DS trainers from the July 2012 release, they should be wearable like normal today still right? I'd be so hurt if I bought some & went to wear them this spring & my bottom doesn't walk with me
bro... its from 2012... not 1912...
laugh.gif

bro... its from 2012... not 1912...

Lol I mean yea but I don't keep up with all the midsole talk too much, nor do I buy shoes off people too often so I never really get into buying/having shoes DS for years & the pairs I have like that leave me paranoid, I figured I'd cover myself haha

Lol I mean yea but I don't keep up with all the midsole talk too much, nor do I buy shoes off people too often so I never really get into buying/having shoes DS for years & the pairs I have like that leave me paranoid, I figured I'd cover myself haha
There isn't any midsole talk to keep up with lol

You guys think Nike is going to release a brand new "Racer" equivalent during the Summer Olympics this year? I'm probably copping regardless if it features flyknit 
happy.gif

The Flyknit Lunar Epic has been speculated as the Olympic shoe. [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Deb did say that the Olympics shoe this year "will be epic"... Must have been a play on words. That's a bit disappointing though. Was hoping for a new model.

The Flyknit Lunar Epic has been speculated as the Olympic shoe. [emoji]128064[/emoji]

i think im done with racer/trainers, unless i stumble upon red trainers at a decent price.

midas whale start saving up for multiple lunar epic cws

Last edited:
Thinking of copping. But does anyone know what the ID option is that hey're asking for in the shipping info? These are coming from Czech Republic and I'm from the US
It works backwards.  

Instead of the Number then street name, you put street name first then ID would be the number.  

Ex.  578 Jane Doe St.  in this case it would be Jane Doe St.  then ID:  578

It works backwards.  

Instead of the Number then street name, you put street name first then ID would be the number.  

Ex.  578 Jane Doe St.  in this case it would be Jane Doe St.  then ID:  578

Oh snap. That\s not what I did.

Although I entered "apt #" on the "ID". Plus got the correct address on PayPal. Hopefully it goes through without a hitch.

Back
Top Bottom