OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
i don't even like gum sole, but on that pair??

i think the ID opportunity has passed. Would have got me for 5 pair minimum. The time to do that was 6 months ago. Now they are giving us what we want. The excitement for ID has died down a bit.

I don't think they will hit id, but the Flyknit maxes will be on id this summer, and those are from 2014. Racers are from 2013 , so there is still a sliver of hope.

yeah, that gum sole is tight man. 

I'm still wondering why they've never given us any COLORED outsoles. If they had produced them, I'd probably own more than ten pairs, but I only own four pairs of Zoom Flyknits, which are all Racers (don't really care about the Trainers). Then again, I'm pretty selective.

not as bad with Lunar soles.. :wink:

The LR sole makes mediocre GREAT!

Last edited:

Year man, i really hope they restock soon.. My b/w with black tongue looks good, but not nearly as good as the b/w/w 
that´d be crazy, we just got the black/whites again with the volt flywire. I guess they will pause that shoe for a bit now.

The blk/wht trainers such a simple color theme but goes so well with the trainers..once on feet its pure sex!...top 3 trainers for me. 

1) Blue Glows

2) Red Trainers

3) Black/White

4) Blue Glow/Blue Tint - Volt (Sprite)

5) Total Orange/Blue Glow (Knicks)

Last edited:

The blk/wht trainers such a simple color theme but goes so well with the trainers..once on feet its pure sex!...top 3 trainers for me. 
Agreed. BW Trainers as a colorway are super versatile. They don't show dirt as much as the whites and, unlike Racers, you can wear them with more types of pants.

Last edited:
I'll admit the Olympics hooked me in with the Trainers. I ordered them a few months after they debuted. After I received them, I sold them within a week. They're one of few shoes that look much better in pictures than IRL, imo. I think the deal breaker was how they looked on foot for me. I just didn't like the whole flow of the colorway. If they colorblocked it inversely (Light to Dark), I'd probably own them still.

Not only that, they were too stiff for casual wear for me, as I enjoy plushness for comfort (Lunar / Pegasus / even Roshe).

Last edited:
I'll admit the Olympics hooked me in with the Trainers. I ordered them a few months after they debuted. After I received them, I sold them within a week. They're one of few shoes that look much better in pictures than IRL, imo. I think the deal breaker was how they looked on foot for me. I just didn't like the whole flow of the colorway. If they colorblocked it inversely (Light to Dark), I'd probably own them still.
again, can be fixed by you know what.. USA Volt pair on the horizon hopefully.. 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:
The sad part is, people gonna still go ahead with their orders in hope that theyre the white tongues....

Back
Top Bottom