OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Thanks for the pic! Repped!

I actually like the 2016 version more because it's more vibrant...

I think the dullness of the OGs is what turned me off when I saw them in IRL about two years ago.
Yes I'm feeling the new ones too. Funny enough is that the Neo turqs were the first pair of racers I really loved but I was too broke with all the sneaker releases these days to ever buy them espically when being a broke high schooler but I won't make the same mistake :pimp:

One thing I don't like about the reissues is that Crimson Flywire looks like it bleeds (more) along the upper than the OG...

Last edited:
Copped those olympics this morning. Waiting on them turqs and volts and I should be good.

Ok so I just got my BWv's from RRS and they are too good. But I've been wearing em for 5 minutes and these ribbon laces have already come undone -__-

Let's be honest, the hype train has moved on from FKRs to Ultraboosts, so I wouldn't be surprised if all new CWs are gonna sit for a lot longer...

Let's be honest, the hype train has moved on from FKRs to Ultraboosts, so I wouldn't be surprised if all new CWs are gonna sit for a lot longer...

thank goodness! one of the best news I've heard all week.. :nthat:

hope everyone keeps switching to UB's so we can copp mc 1.0's with ease..

gave UB's a chance but returning my pair tomorrow..

Last edited:
How long do RRs returns usually take? And is there no confirmation that you sent the shoes back? Kinda just stuck in limbo

Ok so I just got my BWv's from RRS and they are too good. But I've been wearing em for 5 minutes and these ribbon laces have already come undone -__-
shouldn't happen unless you lace you shoes wrong....its called the granny knot. Basically if your laces aren't flat horizontally, it will come undone. You can fix if by changing your starting knot.

Heres a more indepth read lol

http://www.fieggen.com/shoelace/grannyknot.htm

Interesting! I have yet to try them. What are your thoughts on them when compared to Lunar?

Lunar > for me

UB's fit me weird.. my tts 9.5 is very tight on the midfoot coz of the "cage", reminds me of Free 4.0 fit on the midfoot.. I ordered size 10 since it's more comfy on the midfoot but they seemed so long.. cushion is good but it's not better than Lunars for me.. UB's are also much heavier than HTM Lunars and my swaps.. UB's just didn't fit me well overall.. maybe the uncaged version will fit me better but honestly, I prefer the Racer silhouette much more.. and Lunar swap is a step better comfortwise and aesthetically for me.. hope that made sense.. :smile:

Not sure why everyone is a fan of these colorful colorways... personally I wish they would re-release the dark grey with the white swoosh colorway. I'd cop for sure. So underrated.
Those are nice 
nthat.gif
... black on the inner sides???

copped those olympics off eastbay :smokin now the neos
i love blue :smokin

I hate blue but can't complain with all these flyknits making a comeback, wasn't the case for a while. So many available varieties, can't wait till the summer let's hope for the MC1's before then [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Interesting! I have yet to try them. What are your thoughts on them when compared to Lunar?

I'll chime in because I've have boosts, OG lunar, racers, etc...

There is no competition at the moment. The ultra-boost is purely in a comfort league of its own. Lunar doesn't compare unfortunately. You dont really understand how comfortable they are until you try a pair on. There isn't a way to describe it.

Last edited:

There is no competition at the moment. The ultra-boost is purely in a comfort league of its own. Lunar doesn't compare unfortunately. You dont really understand how comfortable they are until you try a pair on. There isn't a way to describe it.
finally tried a pair on myself and they are completely overrated... seems to be more hype than anything else. not worth the price tag at retail especially in Canada. fit is weird for me, again this is all personally preference. they are clean looking but not better than trainers, racers etc IMO. 

I've used lunars for running and finally got ultra boosts last week. I have to say that UBs are incredible. The comfort isn't an exaggeration. Boost is way more bouncy and soft compared to Lunar but some people would probably want some firmness and I think lunars are a good balance between comfort and firmness. As for people talking about weird sizing, I can confirm that it really depends on the material. Wool primeknit is a lot looser than the regular primeknit so regular PK pairs have to stretch out and form to your foot. One thing that sucks is that UB soles wear out so fast and can be slippery.

Also, for me at least, flyknit>primeknit

Last edited:
I'm really glad that there's a competition for knits and a lot are switching to boost.. more knit for us.. woot!

at least I can say I gave boost a chance.. twice actually.. just not for me.. maybe down the road it'll change but for now, I'll stick with flyknit.. :smile:

Last edited:
I'm really glad that there's a competition for knits and a lot are switching to boost.. more knit for us.. woot!

at least I can't say I didn't give them a chance.. twice actually..
wink.gif
I'm still gonna be copping flyknit
grin.gif
Just wish they would bring back trainers..

In my opinion the downside of boost is that it looks unappealing. Sure they try to cover it up, but you'll always be left with the white color prone to quick wear and staining.

Just spoke with RRS, Neo Turqs should arrive on Monday and they are not taking preorders so you'll have to wait till Monday.

Emailed then about it and they said they're not expecting them anytime soon [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Emailed then about it and they said they're not expecting them anytime soon [emoji]128533[/emoji]
Weird, I originally called down due to the fact that a few people on here mentioned they were available at footlocker.

Person I spoke with verified the color code and he mentioned they should be arriving on Monday.  

Picked up Oreo 1.0 at Nike factory store in Folsom ca for $119. Shoe was on the display wall no sizes available in store but price was honored via mobile app.

Back
Top Bottom