OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
For those of you that are trying to order the Neo Turqs from Eastbay, the orders are backed up so the expected ship date will be 02/12/2016

to buy Neo’s and Oly’s on FTL or wait for RRS?? 
grin.gif

I think we need a Flyknit Racer 2

I really like the set up of the Adidas NMD, would love Nike to come up with a bigger sole and higher ankle set up

I think we need a Flyknit Racer 2

I really like the set up of the Adidas NMD, would love Nike to come up with a bigger sole and higher ankle set up
Curious what the Racer 2 would look like...think they are running out of colors and ideas

meh there are so many flyknit varations of this and that i dont think another flyknit racer would make a big difference...

those NMD remind me of the flyknit frees with a different sole

Last edited:
kind of how I feel and while the shoe is a classic, it's starting to become dated to me

nearing its 4 year anniversary with the Olympics approaching. its been a good run and my go-to silhouette of choice since 2012 but haven't scooped any cw's beyond the mc v2. at this point i feel like im happy with the rotation that i have and its time to move on to other models

Guys. Not sure if this is normal or manufacturing faults. I got a flyknit racer blue lagoon and there is a little difference in their height at the inner ankle part. Perhaps a picture will show it more clearly. Not sure if it's legitimate pair since I bought it from a reseller.

What do you guys think?

Guys. Not sure if this is normal or manufacturing faults. I got a flyknit racer blue lagoon and there is a little difference in their height at the inner ankle part. Perhaps a picture will show it more clearly. Not sure if it's legitimate pair since I bought it from a reseller.

What do you guys think?
looks fine to me.

What do you guys think?

i dont think anyone would waste their time making fake shoes that are on sale for $60 in stores

Thanks for your prompt response!

Cause somehow my right foot feels different when walking. (feels like my right foot tends to go inwards, toward my left).

Probably due to me having a slight broader foot.

What do you guys think?

The quality control for FKRs nowadays has loosened up since 2014. I had to go through three pairs of Acais and swap to find the most symmetrically constructed pair. I noticed that the toe perforations are of different sizes and placement, some had a longer toe than the others, the tongue length also varied, etc. With that being said, it's not a surprise to me that you noticed a difference too.

Last edited:
Just starting getting into racers, but are these comfy for ya'll right from the first wear? Ive been mainly wearing FK Lunar 1's prior to now and those are like pillows on my feet.

Just starting getting into racers, but are these comfy for ya'll right from the first wear? Ive been mainly wearing FK Lunar 1's prior to now and those are like pillows on my feet.

Racers are comfortable but lunar sole is God. If you're looking for something more comfortable than pretty much anything with a lunar sole you might want to look at Ultraboosts but they were to squishy for my taste

Though these are lighter, expect them to be really FIRM compared to the plushness of Lunar. I really don't get how people can wear these for "comfort". ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUT to each their own.

If you want a comfy Flyknit, try the Flyknit Lunar Chukka.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom