OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
The total orange/blue racers look better in the lq screenshot then clearer shots for me but that neon/volt racer is BANANAS.

Please make that colorway easily attainable Nike.

Originally Posted by cubanref

Are these releasing in the US?
apparently these three colorways are releasing at 21 Mercer on April 22
htm2.jpg

Originally Posted by cutthroat

Originally Posted by indianabound

Only at 21 Mercer in the US just like the first set of three.
Does 21 Mercer take phone orders?

I'm positive they will not for this limited of a release. Its a given there will be a lineup.Mercer only had 24 or so pairs of the last three pack.

Whats the price on these? I saw a pic of the box but couldn't tell if they were 100 or 160

Whats the price on these? I saw a pic of the box but couldn't tell if they were 100 or 160

$160. The colorways arent as strong in my opnion (compared to the first series) Still great though. My aunt is going to try and get these on Sunday. Crossed fingers!

Originally Posted by anhuynh16

$160. The colorways arent as strong in my opnion (compared to the first series) Still great though. My aunt is going to try and get these on Sunday. Crossed fingers!
Thanks. If I don't have to work this weekend I'm try and see if I can get a pair also

I like the grey/volt the best.

Too bad I live in the midwest, I would love to own them.

Anyone who can help out, you'll be compensated.

NICE Kev 
pimp.gif
that new colorway of racer is Total Orange and they also look like they have some blue in there....makes them look almost 3-Dish.  They can do so much with these I can't wait to see more.

stuntman mike stunting. if you were my size id try mug you haha. i may grab the same pair. we'll see.
what's with all the drops being HTM though? i want some GRs i can order off ndc.

Will any of these be a GR?? I'm drooling over the grey/volt. Be nice just walk in a store and get a pair.

Originally Posted by mjvc

Will any of these be a GR?? I'm drooling over the grey/volt. Be nice just walk in a store and get a pair.

At the $160 price, Im hoping it discourages the general public and that since it is a relatively unknown shoe with a small, yet growing following, that it wont be crazy to get these like Jordans or SB's, or Foams now for that matter.

Originally Posted by cutthroat

Originally Posted by mjvc

At the $160 price, Im hoping it discourages the general public and that since it is a relatively unknown shoe with a small, yet growing following, that it wont be crazy to get these like Jordans or SB's, or Foams now for that matter.
The GRs are suppose to be in the $140 range. These are HTM so more expensive...

What are the confirm GR color ways? I know I've read about possibly the USA.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

wore mine today. would like a few more pairs in different colorways. those red racers look sick.
ht7h3t.jpg
These are the only ones I would even want..

Nevermind found out retail price..
eek.gif
..crazy price but I can see why..

Back
Top Bottom