OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
sometimes that RRS savings just isnt worth it for me to chance if its something I really want. Its like clock work with their cancellations every time something new releases

From my experience The only times I've had my orders canceled was ordering from the site. When I speak to a rep via phone or live chat they check their inventory in real time and they get my shoes shipped out on the same day.

Lol RRS cancels my pair of Sz 11 Neo Turqs. I check online and they still have them so I reordered. Shipped out today. [emoji]127770[/emoji]

From my experience The only times I've had my orders canceled was ordering from the site. When I speak to a rep via phone or live chat they check their inventory in real time and they get my shoes shipped out on the same day.

i've had pairs from phone orders cancelled. there was one time where everybody in a thread kept saying they were told they were getting the last size 10, so the inventory isnt up to the second.

I haven't gotten anything from Nike since I ordered.
 Which grey and black pair are you all referring to?

They originally released in 2013. They showed up in small numbers last year at select stores. They showed up in very limited quantities on NDC a few days ago. Some of us were able to order them before they went out of stock.

They originally released in 2013. They showed up in small numbers last year at select stores. They showed up in very limited quantities on NDC a few days ago. Some of us were able to order them before they went out of stock.
Nice!! Hope they restock again. Always wanted to get my hands on a pair. Cheers to anyone that was able to grab a pair!

Can anyone recommend me a brush that isn't too abrasive for cleaning/scrubbing knitted materials/fabrics (flyknit and primeknit)? I have the Jason Markk brush, but the bristles seem too stiff, worried I would ruin the knit.

Links?

:nerd:

Can anyone recommend me a brush that isn't too abrasive for cleaning/scrubbing knitted materials/fabrics (flyknit and primeknit)? I have the Jason Markk brush, but the bristles seem too stiff, worried I would ruin the knit.

Links?

$0.99 toothbrush.

I personally just use my old sonicare heads. The etb (electronic tooth brush) gets my knits squeaky clean.

Links?

I use the markk occasionally. It's not too abrasive as long as you don't go ham. Personally washing machine on a cold gentle cycle and air dried is best.

Has anybody ordered any flyknit racers on NDC last 2/25 or 2/26? Did you already receive shipping confirmation?

Ordered flyknit racer oreo 2 on ndc lasy 2/25 and still hasn't shipped. Very unusual because nike would always ship them same day or within 24 hours..
Ordered neo turq 2/25 and oreo on 2/26 with no shipping updates as of today.  From my experience with NDC, if I don't get a shipping update by Monday, most likely it will get cancelled.  Shows pending on my CC.

Sucks to hear people getting their Neo Turq orders cancelled. I missed out on when they first popped up, but the next day I was able to copy my size 9. Got a tracking number so I was one of the lucky ones I guess.

Back
Top Bottom