OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Not feeling great about my order. Still says waiting for a copy of my passport and or ID which I had sent earlier in the day. Ordered at 2am this morning lol

Factory store pick up $83
smile.gif

Now this is just a guess. But assuming this site RunnersInn is similar to a site I have purchased from before for my Vape tech. (Fasttech) which was based out of China. They had a weird system in place. You could purchase items before they actually had them in their possession. Kind of like a preorder. It took forever.. But you ultimately do get what you're paying for. RunnersInn is probably legit. They're just awaiting a shipment from Nike and selling their pairs before they have them in hand. Assuming so that would entail that nike should be doing a restock soon.

Maybe somebody @runnerinn (Europe) only messed up the numbers : 004 instead of 404 - 404 should be one of the next releases in Europe... ;-)

I had a phone call with them yesterday (Phonenumber in Berlin) - they "took to much orders".
In your account maybe you can see if you have to cancel your order: my order went yesterday - from: "in stock" - to: "in transit to warehouse" - to: "customer action needed" -> "cancel or choose another product since sold-out".

Last edited:
Maybe somebody @runnerinn (Europe) only messed up the numbers : 004 instead of 404 - 404 should be one of the next releases in Europe... ;-)

Hope not, that means they got the style code wrong, the image on the site wrong and the color code wrong.
I'm not really worried though.

Thought neo turq's releases in Europe already, or was it just the UK?

Last edited:
If you check for example the Orca volts at runnerinn.com : first picture (wrong) with white flywires, second one (right) with volt flywires...

I don't wish that for you, but it is possible: somebody has a list with expected shoes and reads 004 instead of 404 and so chooses the wrong pictures etc from a databank putting his list on the shopping site...

There was no official/ general release in Europe yet  for the 404 (only some shops in UK) and it is rumoured here (and communicated by myrunning for exampaple) to come round about 3 / 25 (March)...  - so it could fit.

(And moreover I can't imagine Nike Europe not to make the Multis a Nike only release in Europe - like the Rainbows...)

I already got my money back from Tradeinn (Runnerinn) (like always - pending @ PayPal the next days - but that doesn't bother me :wink:.

Last edited:
Hope not, that means they got the style code wrong, the image on the site wrong and the color code wrong.
I'm not really worried though.

Thought neo turq's releases in Europe already, or was it just the UK?
I don't think that the Neo Turq have released in Europe yet.

I must've sent 5 different "copies" of my passport today to runnerinn. I.e. iPhone photo of my passport, iPhone photo of my drivers license, scanned pdf of my passport and driver license. If I see another "urgent! Please provide us with a copy of your ID or passport to complete transaction email, I'm going to just take the L and cancel the order. Too much hassle for just shoes.

I must've sent 5 different "copies" of my passport today to runnerinn. I.e. iPhone photo of my passport, iPhone photo of my drivers license, scanned pdf of my passport and driver license. If I see another "urgent! Please provide us with a copy of your ID or passport to complete transaction email, I'm going to just take the L and cancel the order. Too much hassle for just shoes.
I am pretty sure the email says something like; please ignore this e-mail if you have already sent. 

Once you send they might take a day or two to reply.

Hey guys who is a good customizer in the states?
I want to see if they can take a crappy flyknit mercurial colorway and turn it into something decent

See above - almost everybody who has orderd posted this already ...(in Europe you even had : Estimated delivery date at your home between Wed. 23 Mar. and Thu. 24 Mar. - me too  - but that says nothing - see above)

Last edited:
Hopefully get those MCs ill have a hoodie i wan
t to wear with them lol.

I love the weave in my oreos theyre like opposite

#ntsweats

Hopefully get those MCs ill have a hoodie i want to wear with them lol.

I love the weave in my oreos theyre like opposite

#ntsweats
I'm glad that you do because 90% of NTers would have returned them 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Hey guys who is a good customizer in the states?
I want to see if they can take a crappy flyknit mercurial colorway and turn it into something decent
IG: jwdanklefs

Great guy. Did some work for me back in the day. Im sure he could help you.

Family is becoming bigger... ( but the hunt for the Multis goes on ;-)

This time I asked before ordering @myrunning.eu if the 526628-607 is in stock in my size (9.5 US) and got a very friendly, fast and postive respond from Renata @myrunning

(a friend of mine to whom I recommended myrunning.eu for a try with the 526628-401 ordered also). Everything went perfect - for both of us.

I orderd this Tuesday and the shoes arrived from Czech Republic in Germany today.

I'm pretty happy with the Fireberrys - it's kind of an alternative - almost clean an vibrant - summer color for me ( at a good price for Europe @myrunning.eu - I wouldn't have payed more for this colorway :smile:

Last edited:

If you check for example the Orca volts at runnerinn.com : first picture (wrong) with white flywires, second one (right) with volt flywires...

I don't wish that for you, but it is possible: somebody has a list with expected shoes and reads 004 instead of 404 and so chooses the wrong pictures etc from a databank putting his list on the shopping site...

There was no official/ general release in Europe yet  for the 404 (only some shops in UK) and it is rumoured here (and communicated by myrunning for exampaple) to come round about 3 / 25 (March)...  - so it could fit.

(And moreover I can't imagine Nike Europe not to make the Multis a Nike only release in Europe - like the Rainbows...)

I already got my money back from Tradeinn (Runnerinn) (like always - pending @ PayPal the next days - but that doesn't bother me :wink:.
I'm not worried about the error with the BWv's, that mix up has happened to so many stores, including Footlocker. It definitely could be a mistake, but at the same time, MC1.0's are rumored to be released soon as well, so holding out hope. I don't think anyone believes it's a Europe release only, in the past, several European/AUS stores have sold their FKR stock before release date, this isn't uncommon. Just recently, with the BWv's and the Oreo 1.0's, they were selling out in the beginning when they first started popping back up over in the EU, and now that they've officially released, they're sitting in many stores. If they send neo turq's, not a big deal, just gotta talk to my credit card company to get my money back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom