OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I remember when these things first came out 2-3 years ago. Loved them. Even paid full retail for them. We getting spoiled from rrs

I remember when these things first came out 2-3 years ago. Loved them. Even paid full retail for them. We getting spoiled from rrs

Same here. RRS never carried these before though. Unless you had a swoosh connect, they were not really obtainable below retail. They are still my favorite pair in my stable. Happy to get a second pair as my original pair are getting beat up.

Is ebay my only option for oreos in a 9.5 at this point? Or should I just wait for a restock...

Last edited:
Is there a way you can track your order on RRS? I didnt make an account when I checked out, only entered an email.

Is there a way you can track your order on RRS? I didnt make an account when I checked out, only entered an email.

I think RRS would send you an email about the tracking information, have you received a confirmation email from them?

Omg damn, missed out on Game Royals. Hope they restock in a few days like they did with the Neo Turqs

Last edited:
so...Im guessing I have to cancel?   i ordered the night of too... 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
what does "undeliverable as addressed" usually indicate?

i printed the shipping label through paypal so im sure i had the correct address down

526628-012

Kept procrastinating on phone ordering them from RRS, now I want them again :smh:
Belive it or not, I think I have a 9.5 at the house that I was going to send back to Nike, I paid like 180 tho... Since I got it shipped from a nike store.

Almost convinced the manager at footlocker to price match my game royals I purchased from them. Showed them the price at RRS. He couldn't do it so back they went.

any orders of the royals from RRS completed already? i have a feeling my royals will be cancelled by RRS. i bought tranquils yesterday and my order was completed right away

Last edited:
any orders of the royals from RRS completed already? i have a feeling my royals will be cancelled by RRS. i bought tranquils yesterday and my order was completed right away

Even though they are supposed to ship in two hours or less, I think the last time they dropped on a Friday night, they ended up shipping mid-day on Sunday.

Forwarding service or no one available to accept the package.
the thing is its just regular priority mail no sig required.

i guess i will have to wait to see... i hope it doesnt return to sender because i paid like $14 to ship it 

I had the same issue. I had forgot that I had my mail forwarded so it got held up at the forwarding center for a few weeks.

If that's not the case for you it will go back to the sender is what USPS told me.

Ebay and for me (wide feet), trainers fit TTS (size 11) if unpadded or size 11.5 if padded.

My racer size is 11.5.

I wear thin no shows.

Back
Top Bottom