OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
how were you able to grab them for 109? I cant even find them on RRS
RRS had an early stock a week or so ago but they almost all sold that day. I wouldnt have knewn had it not been for NT. The price goes down to 109 with a VIP discount and discount code. I would suggest being ready to cop for the April 4th restock.

Welcome! The oreo v2 is the white swoosh v1 black swoosh. You could go and check your local Footlocker first because I know some spots still have them, if not Ebay will be your best bet.

Thanks a lot! I'll check it out. It was up on NDC before my spring break but I lucked out lol.

Can't really use racers to compare because they're no longer Nike's focus model or even their best seller.. while the boosts are Adidas' focus and they've been pushing it hard. With that being said Adidas sales actually went down in 2015, Nike and UA increased with UA gained the largest growth due to the Currys.

Hype is with Adidas, but sales are still with Nike/UA
Didn't know the numbers of sales but was just commenting on the hype around racers with the oreo colorways and the hype of the new colorways vs before. Not saying adidas is a better company than nike because of course they aren't but just saying the love for racers seem to have died within a majority of the people who were after the racers.

I mean that Nike isn't getting enough credit for these as they should be. Yes I mean there's no hype anymore for colorways that I find dope that should be selling out aren't. I know people on here are fine with that and I am too but I'm just saying adidas is clearly doing something better to market thier newer models compared to Nike's flyknit racer model.

Can't really use racers to compare because they're no longer Nike's focus model or even their best seller.. while the boosts are Adidas' focus and they've been pushing it hard. With that being said Adidas sales actually went down in 2015, Nike and UA increased with UA gained the largest growth due to the Currys.

Hype is with Adidas, but sales are still with Nike/UA

Materials on UB are just so much better than the Racers though. I like the design of the Racers but Flyknit feels so rough compared to Primeknit. Although, for actual running, you would probably want the support of Flyknit over Primekit (but you would probably want some Lunar trainers over Racers anyways).

Adidas has always been behind to replicate Nike's innovations, a good example is the flyknit. Call it prime knit if you want (I still can't say it with a straight face), but Nike has perfected the technique for a long enough time to let competitors to catch up. The runners do not seem to be their focus lately, but more towards basketball shoes. The KD9 for example, it's pretty impressive how far they can take the knitted concept. Also the Kobe's, I'm not a fan but the quality of the knit is very impressive in hand. Another example is the knitted sock/boot, something that Nike has focused on ever since the magistrate/mercurials. Looks like competitors are finally coming around to the concept but will always be playing catch up. Of course, this is good for the consumer to have a variety of options to go with. As far as the racers/boost debate it's a matter of preference and price.

Last edited:

Game Royals = Best colourway imo 
I've worn the game royals once to the gym already and i def got a lot of looks and some compliments. Its def an eye catcher and for $109 @ RRS its the steal of 2016 for me.
Might have to bust mine out tmrw for the gym 
nerd.gif

If you in it for the hype then you in it for the wrong reason,

Anywho I just came across a flyknit/supreme but the price though [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Adidas has always been behind to replicate Nike's innovations, a good example is the flyknit. Call it prime knit if you want (I still can't say it with a straight face), but Nike has perfected the technique for a long enough time to let competitors to catch up. The runners do not seem to be their focus lately, but more towards basketball shoes. The KD9 for example, it's pretty impressive how far they can take the knitted concept. Also the Kobe's, I'm not a fan but the quality of the knit is very impressive in hand. Another example is the knitted sock/boot, something that Nike has focused on ever since the magistrate/mercurials. Looks like competitors are finally coming around to the concept but will always be playing catch up. Of course, this is good for the consumer to have a variety of options to go with. As far as the racers/boost debate it's a matter of preference and price.
Boost tech is much more comfortable for casual wear than any of Nike's tech though. What rival tech does Nike even have to compare to Boost?

Boost tech is much more comfortable for casual wear than any of Nike's tech though. What rival tech does Nike even have to compare to Boost?
I thought the same thing until the lunarepics came out.

This is not fanboy talk -

I've got 5 pairs of YB, 4 pairs of UB, Y3 ZG BOOST and 3 pairs of PK NMD... I'd position it as UB>Y3>350>NMD>750.  IMHO The Lunarepic is more comfortable than the 350, NMD and 750 and is right up there with the UB. I find the overall fit superior and the cushioning almost identical. 

LunarEpic is a pretty special shoe - aesthetics aside (I went NikeLab triple black which is pretty easy on the eyes)

I've got 5 pairs of YB, 4 pairs of UB, Y3 ZG BOOST and 3 pairs of PK NMD... I'd position it as UB>Y3>350>NMD>750.  IMHO The Lunarepic is more comfortable than the 350, NMD and 750 and is right up there with the UB. I find the overall fit superior and the cushioning almost identical. 

LunarEpic is a pretty special shoe - aesthetics aside (I went NikeLab triple black which is pretty easy on the eyes)

Wow, I've really gotta try on a pair of LunarEpics.. I was sure UBs were in a league of their own.

damn, I wish I read this earlier. I was in a Nike store earlier and I kept looking at them and shaking my head. Had I heard this I would have at least tried them on.

Just a quick heads up....running warehouse has some stock of the game royals posted

i'm still trying to hold out for that under retail RRS snag doe
nthat.gif

Just a quick heads up....running warehouse has some stock of the game royals posted

i'm still trying to hold out for that under retail RRS snag doe
nthat.gif
saw it right when it came up. im trying to hold out too till RRS restocks. code on RW brings it to 135 though. 

Thanks for the heads up on the promo code.....now do I cop at $135 or hold out for RRS at $109 since I just copped the NMDs off FNL

Back
Top Bottom