OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
cholorineknits/flyknitfriday

The hype is slowly creeping back for theses. 

Excited to re up on the MC1 though. My pair is beat from gym use and I've barely rocked the MC2.

Man, I had to cop the Game Royals at almost retail lol too nice to pass up. Paid $203 canadian for them, was able to get a code from nike rep.

No hype for upcoming MC? What planet do you guys frequent?

The pics on that eBay listing made me feel better about the grey tongue. 2 pears.

Man, I had to cop the Game Royals at almost retail lol too nice to pass up. Paid $203 canadian for them, was able to get a code from nike rep.

just curious. How much is it if i shipped something from Cali to Canada? Expensive?

I think it depends on what you're shipping when my dad shipped me some shoes he paid like 15 usd for USPS priority I think

oh, thats it? Surprised. I was always surprised more people didn't help Canadians out. Thought shipping must have been expensive because of it.

Still have both RRS and Runnerinn orders pending for the MCs. I'm going to try coping another pair or two when they drop for the misses.

oh, thats it? Surprised. I was always surprised more people didn't help Canadians out. Thought shipping must have been expensive because of it.
Probably because of the distance and the potential of getting screwed over by someone you don't know.

Hi all, tried searching but couldn't find, can someone please link the upcoming retro dates that were posted before? Tia

Always wondering why people are asking the same things again and again instead of reading at least the last sites of a thread... and others have an allergic reaction using Google (for colorcodes for example...;-)
https://www.google.de/search?q=5266...hUKEwjAv9bt34HMAhUJDSwKHUlADvwQ_AUIBygC&dpr=4

Last edited:
Still have my 3 pairs of the OG MC racers...not even gonna stress bout this upcoming release.
I'm not gonna stress if I don't get any either but I'm still gonna try for 2-4 pairs :lol:. Seems like these have a little bit more blue weave in the toe area which I always wanted on my OG pairs.

Last edited:
The photo that RRS used for the new MC isn't correct because it doesn't have the grey tongue? The weave looks right with the blue.

This is obviously only a (rendered) place holder-picture because of not having real pics at that moment - see above.
The first real life pictures are out there and have been posted here...- if you still have doubts about the real looking you've got to wait for May (13th).

Last edited:

The photo that RRS used for the new MC isn't correct because it doesn't have the grey tongue? The weave looks right with the blue.

Probably because Nike gave the OG MC and these 2016 versions the same style code. Retailers don't know the difference and put up this picture. Similar issue as the white tongue orca and black white volt.

Back
Top Bottom