OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Nah, you won't lose the shape. Like I said, COLD WATER and AIR DRY and you'll be set. I would give the sole a good clean though with a brush beforehand.
I may try it with my oreo 2.0 this week. Anybody else clean their shoes in the washer?

I may try it with my oreo 2.0 this week. Anybody else clean their shoes in the washer?

Yup,did it w my black tongue orcas. They were my beaters and got so dirty. I took out the laces and insole, gave it a good scrub w a toothbrush and mild detergent/water solution, then threw it in the wash in a pillow case. Make sure to use cold water and air dry like others mentioned. It'll come out looking like new!

Can't wait for this CW 
nerd.gif

nike-flyknit-racer-volt-black-sail-1.jpg

nike-flyknit-racer-volt-black-sail-2-570x413.jpg
any word why these never released 
pretty sure those were the stock photos for the Black/White/Sail that released a few years back.  They did this with a few of the releases such as the seahawks color way where they had the right colors in the stock photo, and then they ended up changing the pattern of the weave.  

so which volt is releasing?
This stock photo (the photo is released months in advance of the actual shoe)

turned out to be this shoe:

The colors are the same: Black, White, Sail, but instead of having the multi-color type of weave like the oreos, it had the traditional style color blocking weave.  

This will be an easy cop. No hype at all. Just move right along.

In all seriousness though if footlocker is getting them at all this time it makes them more GR than the 2.0s... Right? [emoji]128591[/emoji]

plan on shipping out some of my collection.   has  changed their shipping methods?  USPS raised their prices a few bucks from last year (3 bucks more for a shoe 2-3 pounds).  Ive only shipped USPS priority mail.  does anyone find it cheaper to use ups or fedex? thanks for advance and admin please delete if this post is a problem. thanks

I used UPS once because I was running late for work and my total came out to around $18 when normally it's around $10-$12 through the USPS. The crazy thing is UPS ended it up sending the item to the destinations local USPS to make the home delivery.

plan on shipping out some of my collection.   has  changed their shipping methods?  USPS raised their prices a few bucks from last year (3 bucks more for a shoe 2-3 pounds).  Ive only shipped USPS priority mail.  does anyone find it cheaper to use ups or fedex? thanks for advance and admin please delete if this post is a problem. thanks

Fed ex prices are sky high [emoji]129297[/emoji]

How do you guys clean your racers?? I feel meh about throwing in the washer

I had the same feeling about the washer until I said EF it, and it turned out A OK!!!! Just make sure is cold liquid detergent use a pillow case unlace and take out the insole...

I live in Colorado and it's about $9-$10 priority mail (usually 2-3 days) to anywhere in the lower 48 for a size 9 shoe, double boxed. Ups and fedex are ridiculously priced for similar service.

Hoping everyone passes so I can grab three pairs for $105 off RRS

Leave on grey and paint the other two black

The OG MC is the Milan colorway which is most similar to the 2.0

Miss me with this "glad they brought back the OG (1.0) weave back"

Back
Top Bottom