OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
For those that had their RRS MC orders canceled, I talked to an employee via chat and he placed an entire new order for me for $114 shipped. He literally just replaced the order that got canceled with a new one, but used a credit card this time instead of paypal. Person I talked to was Jabari.

I also tried via phone, but dude said he couldn't do anything until the back order date of 5/6/16 when the shoes actually arrive at the facility. Good thing Jabari came through via chat :pimp:

Last edited:
For those that had their RRS MC orders canceled, I talked to an employee via chat and he placed an entire new order for me for $114 shipped. He literally just replaced the order that got canceled with a new one, but used a credit card this time instead of paypal. Person I talked to was Jabari.

I also tried via phone, but dude said he couldn't do anything until the back order date of 5/6/16 when the shoes actually arrive at the facility. Good thing Jabari came through via chat :pimp:

what coupon code did you use?

I missed this thread 
nthat.gif
 I was waiting for it to pick up like this. If I hear anything here in the central valley I'll update.

I also tried via phone, but dude said he couldn't do anything until the back order date of 5/6/16 when the shoes actually arrive at the facility. Good thing Jabari came through via chat
pimp.gif
Youre lucky, I just chatted with Jabari as well and he informed me that he cant reorder them for me at this time anymore. Damn it Jabroni.  I hope my order with RunnerInn doesn't get cancelled since I ordered with Paypal as well but then again they've taken the money out of my account already.

Last edited:
Y'all need to chill. FTA employees arent keen to most of the info we know. They don't carry Flyknits, however they don't know they will receive these. Same with Finishline when the Oreo 1.0s dropped. Everyone said they dont carry that product, just for them to show up. These are a GR. Yes some will still strike out, but being on here alone means your'e ahead of the curb.

What's the smallest size finish line usually carries in racers?

Size 6, but it varies to the colorway.

I seen people post pictures lately of the mc in the H, but when I call around no one knows anything- shady people [emoji]128529[/emoji] I guess I will have to drive on the weekend

I seen people post pictures lately of the mc in the H, but when I call around no one knows anything- shady people [emoji]128529[/emoji] I guess I will have to drive on the weekend

Fwiw, it seems to me like these footactions aren't getting much stock at all. They don't take phone orders, and most seem to be sold out within a day. I feel like that especially since it is happening on weekdays, they are probably only getting one or two size runs at each store.

Fwiw, it seems to me like these footactions aren't getting much stock at all. They don't take phone orders, and most seem to be sold out within a day. I feel like that especially since it is happening on weekdays, they are probably only getting one or two size runs at each store.

Ill drive tomorrow after school, will provide a update

So only foot action has gotten these in store?

At the moment, it certainly seems that way. Indiana and st Louis were the first places to get them. Then NYC and Chicago got them yesterday. Now Las Vegas and possible Houston have/had them.

Also, i noticed some racers are eligible for discounts through ftl if you guys are trying to pick some up

Back
Top Bottom