OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I actually don't mind those at all. Interested to see what they do with the volts like others have said. Mine are beat and I was banking on the volt rerelease so we'll see what happens.

It's not a restock either, it's a rerelease. Completely separate things.

And who says Nike is doing this because of adidas
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Hypebeast reported that Nike is restocking the MC c/w. anyone else feels like its pathetic that Nike is restocking all these popular colorways cause Adidas UB has all the hype now? geez. Cheap shot.

Nike isn't worried about the Ultra Boost, it's a cool shoe but c'mon now

the Flyknit Racer is 4 years old now, Nike has something that will come along and crap on the Ultra Boost and I have a couple pairs of UB's

Hypebeast reported that Nike is restocking the MC c/w. anyone else feels like its pathetic that Nike is restocking all these popular colorways cause Adidas UB has all the hype now? geez. Cheap shot.
Is Adidas any better to release like only 10 pairs of each "hyped" shoe that most people can't get just to keep the hype running high?

Let's not forget either gentlemen that Nike has had these releases planned for years. Deb was saying these mc were rereleasintg a full year and a half ago... Well before the boost hype.

Don't get me wrong.. I am a racer lover too.. but these UB's are really starting to hurt nike..  even racers are going into outlet prices now.

Don't get me wrong.. I am a racer lover too.. but these UB's are really starting to hurt nike..  even racers are going into outlet prices now.
Even at outlet prices ($120), nike is still making a minimum of $50 profit on those shoes.... Nike isn't crying.  They might be SLIGHTLY concerned, but they certainly aren't hurt.  Nike posted three quarters of a billion dollars in PROFIT last quarter.  

Even at outlet prices ($120), nike is still making a minimum of $50 profit on those shoes.... Nike isn't crying.  They might be SLIGHTLY concerned, but they certainly aren't hurt.  Nike posted three quarters of a billion dollars in PROFIT last quarter.  
Not to mention that racers were always at outlets, even the MC's hit outlets.

Wow I like those new Total Orange Racers
Me too.... I thought with the current line up, I was going to (hopefully) get the MC3, and maybe the black color way with the 3m swoosh, and that would be it for the year.  Now that they are switching up the total orange, and maybe even the volt/sequoia racer (only basing this on the total orange remix), I might be buying a few more this year.  Also, since the 2nd generation of the racers are coming out in december, I wonder if that will be it for the racers in their current form.  Starts with total orange and volt, ends with mixed weave total orange and volt.  

Actually, except for a rare few colorways, most UBs go to sales too.

Plus, the quantities of the rare few colorways are just like MC in the past, relatively rare compared to the other colorways.

you say that like its a bad thing? a year a go I couldnt cop the multicolors 2.0 on release day after ndc sold out within seconds. Now im feeling confident I can finally cop @ retail or less.

Actually, except for a rare few colorways, most UBs go to sales too.

Plus, the quantities of the rare few colorways are just like MC in the past, relatively rare compared to the other colorways.
Ah yes, I remember when you can still buy popular UB cw with a 20% off ADC code.. not anymore 
laugh.gif

Are you saying that Nike's business is suddenly on the decline due to Racers hitting clearance? :lol:

They've been in outlets for years, bro. They've been ahead of the game all along before anyone copied their knitted technology.

Last edited:
Has anyone had a problem with racers where lifting up your heel creates a popping/ suction cup sound in the front of the foot? It's pretty annoying... don't know if Nike will honor that as a defect if I try returning

Racers are going to outlets more now than in the past due to a ton of crap CW's that were released in the past year and increased production numbers....

Back
Top Bottom