OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Footlocker Sun Valley is shady AF, I called up there and asked about the MC the girl told me "yeah they release at 10 am" then asks a dude standin next to her about them and he said they haven't recieved the shoe at all

Last edited:
 Also, for bay area folks, Footlocker is doing FCFS  at Sun Valley Mall tomorrow at 10am.

Footlocker Sun Valley is shady AF, I called up there and asked about the MC the girl told me "yeah they release at 10 am" then asks a dude standin next to her about them and he said they haven't recieved the shoe at all[/quote]
in my experience so far, male employees never release that kind of info. only female employees have been nice enough to tell me.

FTL in general is pretty shady imo.  Managers usually dont care or just make things up.  I been given wrong info countless amounts of times.  Just try to be nice when asking for things, but keep in mind whatever they say could be complete bs.  no knocks on anyone in particular, cuz some individuals are great. but  I just really dont like the inconsistency of info they give out. 

Just a general FYI... but starting Monday, Nike (along with about 250+ other stores) will be 15% cash back on eBates. 

If you haven't already signed up.... you could check my signature for a referral link. 

Just a general FYI... but starting Monday, Nike (along with about 250+ other stores) will be 15% cash back on eBates. 

If you haven't already signed up.... you could check my signature for a referral link. 

Damn. Might have to cancel my IDs and reorder on Monday

We really still calling stores for info these days?

Waste of time.
how else am i supposed to find out they dropped them early and sold out in 2 nanoseconds?

mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom