OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

So if I get and they don't fit me well you are responsible.

lool joking guys.. :smile: thank you very very much! Both repped! I ll try and if I am lucky(L is almost guaranteed when trying to cop from the nikestore online) I ll get the MC otherwise I ll go for   Turquoise/Glacier Ice/Bright Crimso
If they don't fit, send them my way. I'm an 11.5

Copped it. My first flyknit racer.

My initial thought: this stuff is light af. It feels good, and it pops up. a bit let down is the lace. the ribbon lace looks weak. might gonna look for another fatter lace.

Rocked my MC3s today to work and had a few people ask me on the train where did I get them before release date for tomorrow.  Really digging these and so glad I resisted paying resell prices for MC1.  

My initial thought: this stuff is light af. It feels good, and it pops up. a bit let down is the lace. the ribbon lace looks weak. might gonna look for another fatter lace.
Yep thats probably the only issue of mine as well is the ribbon laces it came with.  As others have mentioned, the fat laces that come with the Total Orange pair are grey (for those who copped, please confirm) and those might match better with the MC3s

Yeah, I never understood why Nike switched the laces.

The OG Flyknit Racer laces are GOAT, and they look so much cleaner.. I can't find them anywhere.. :lol: I almost bought a couple pairs just to return and switch the laces :rofl:

Yep thats probably the only issue of mine as well is the ribbon laces it came with.  As others have mentioned, the fat laces that come with the Total Orange pair are grey (for those who copped, please confirm) and those might match better with the MC3s
i like it black. but i expect it to be more than just a thin lace. i might try to look for some waxed flat lace.

I can confirm that the TO's do come with grey rope laces, never been a fan of the ribbon laces..

I use to not like the ribbon laces but they have grown on me. It only sucks you can never find replacements or different colors to swap out.

I've been swapping them for 3m rope laces. I don't even have to tie and untie them anymore just slip them on and off. 

I can confirm that the TO's do come with grey rope laces, never been a fan of the ribbon laces..
Thanks and repped for confirming.  

Do they sell the grey roped laces anywhere?  I would swap if they arent too expensive to purchase.

I was sensing some hostility on the last page

"Cant we all just get along"

damn..the FK racer sizing is soo confusing..unfortunately there is no shop having them here..and I have been trying to convince myself to buy a pair about a year now..and I always avoid it at the time of release because I am confused with the sizing..I have read all the info here and I know that I have to go either TTS or half size up..
this are the size I wear..any help please? thank you

most nike models: 11.5US
jordan 1,2,3,4,5,11: 11.5 US
nike air force 1: 11 US
asics gl3/gl5: 11.5 US
asics saga: 11 US
diadora N9000: 11 US
adidas Ultra boosts 12 US( they are too tight if I get 11.5)
adidas NMD PK: 11 US
yeezys boosts 350/750/stan smiths/Superstar 80s/zx5k,8k,9k/Eqt guidance: 11 US
adidas eqt support/integral s/cushion: 10.5 US
New balance 998,997,580: 11 US

I'm almost the same size on most of those models (997, 998, GLV, N9000) except Ultra Boost I wear 11.5.

I wear a 12 in racers. 11.5 is too short. I'd seriously consider ordering two pairs and return the one that doesn't fit.

I just took Ls on the white 2.0 ultra boost online release. 10am EST on the dot and still had no chance.

Confidence has been damaged a bit for tomorrow 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
When you wear your OG multicolors and footlocker/champs and other people say you got fakes because I got an early pair plus it's not a "grey tongue".. #Imdone . Good luck to those copping the " real " multicolors though. Haha

Back
Top Bottom