OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
wasnt THAT easy on nike eu....could have copped a 3 pairs of US 12.

copped one pair for myself and one US 7 as a hookup for a girl i know.

liked the 2.0 better anyways but never had the 1.0 so i think i'm good now ^^

Cooked a 12,5 on Nike EU, I have a pair of the flyknit trainers. This is gonna be my first racer, can't wait
smokin.gif

wasnt THAT easy on nike eu....could have copped a 3 pairs of US 12.

copped one pair for myself and one US 7 as a hookup for a girl i know.

liked the 2.0 better anyways but never had the 1.0 so i think i'm good now ^^
thats why I got **** lol. you added 3 size 12 US? lol.......couldn't add 1..smh

I just realized I misspelled a letter on my address but everything else is correct, will my order still come through? Lol

thats why I got **** lol. you added 3 size 12 US? lol.......couldn't add 1..smh
yeah...but with different accounts. but i released 2 of them, so somebody got them ^^

oh and also one on mobile, but i released that one too 

Last edited:
Even though I got a pair on Nike eu, I still have a feeling I got lucky... on my laptop i''m still in line for a extra 12,5

nice . tried to grab off canada not working out ahaha .. i always think that one time ill be able to get over on a computer

Just waiting for the confirmation email. Trying to sleep but I just keep staring at my phone, hoping my order doesn't get cancelled. Smh

Just waiting for the confirmation email. Trying to sleep but I just keep staring at my phone, hoping my order doesn't get cancelled. Smh
Last few times I ordered at night, it took till morning to get a confirmation email lol, I'd just go to sleep if I were you.

Back
Top Bottom