OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I want these but have no need for them.

Got plenty of flyknits - mc racers and unpadded trainers on ice

Yet still I want

Grey tongue sucks

Yet still I want

I'm at my local FTL (Willowbrook Houston, TX) no one is here with me just yet. Hope there isn't any problems.

Nobody at footlocker in jersey gardens..... should be rather easy in store pickuo depending on where youre located

Never tried for racers online. For hyped racer releases, how easy is it to cop on snkrs app? I'm still debating weather I should pull the trigger on a pair or not.

Mad Asians at 34th FTL doubling and tripling up....
Franklin Wong and his mom is out there today. 
laugh.gif

Easy in and out at Footlocker on 42nd street. Short line but I think they had only one FSR and are down to just a few sizes. Folks are sleep at the wheel or banking on online. Good luck to those still looking.

These senior citizens are real serious about walking the mall early in the morning :lol:.

Easy in and out at Footlocker on 42nd street. Short line but I think they had only one FSR and are down to just a few sizes. Folks are sleep at the wheel or banking on online. Good luck to those still looking.

Bro I was just there.. had on the pirate blacks.. who were you ?

can anyone tell me how recent nike racers fit? i remember the ogs being true to size. i have wide feet by the way

I swear if they are on some "oh we didn't get our shipment" mess I'm going to be :stoneface: .

Last edited:

Bro I was just there.. had on the pirate blacks.. who were you ?
I was behind you lol. Blue denim shirt, khakis, blue RF Filling Pieces.

can anyone tell me how recent nike racers fit? i remember the ogs being true to size. i have wide feet by the way
this question keeps coming up every 6 posts i swear.  

they are still the same to me.. just do TTS or go .5 up if you really want additional room up front

Back
Top Bottom