OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

True Story

there was this guy.  he used to flip shoes for $30-$50 profit.  a lot of haters around him only saw the small picture so they’d clown him for “flipping anything”.  but the guy had a bigger plan for himself.  long story short, he flipped shoes for that $30 profit for about 1.5 years.  after about  1.5 years, he had enough money to buy some Toro lawn/landscaping equipment and started his own lawn biz.  he found a guy to run his business for him while he continued working his 9 to 5.

now that kid that would flip anything brings in an extra $30,000 – 40,000 a year. off of his lawn biz, while still working his 9 to 5.

just saying….

moral of story:  don’t knock the game just because you don’t have hustle in your blood
I never understood why people clown someone who makes money with little effort. 
its not really 30 profit because it takes GAS and TIME to go to post office
tongue.gif
This is 2016 you dont have to leave your house mail sevices will come to you for free now. 
very simple minded, IMO. The initial result may seem like that, but the end result is $30k-$40k in extra income per year.

Not stupid at all. He grinded hard to get to a satisfactory result.

Thats what's wrong with young people these days. You want to work the minimal amount but achieve the max gain.
This new generation are nothing but drones. 

was able to cancel snkrs order and get that 15% ebates on ndc
They will remove the ebates before you get your check from them. They get paid only if you buy something from Nike. 

They will remove the ebates before you get your check from them. They get paid only if you buy something from Nike. 
Pretty sure he meant he made a new order off NDC through ebates to get the 15% and cancelled the original SNKRS order, which I did too.

Last edited:

http://www.**************.com/products?search=og+flyknit&search-submit=

not an exact copy of the og flyknit rope laces, but not bad. does the job.
This is good! what's makes it different than typical black lace? never had MC1.0 sorry

I think these are gonna restock. With the history nike had with these i believe most of the popular racers that sold out end up restocking atleast once.

Copped a 12 not too long ago.

First and only racer I needed because i really like MC shoes & struck out on the other 3 MC's..

This is good! what's makes it different than typical black lace? never had MC1.0 sorry
the mc 1.0's came with flat ribbon laces just like these new mc 3.0's.

the mc 2.0's came with the oval laces just like the oreo 2.0's.

these "og flyknit laces" from RLS look similar to the oval laces that came with the mc 2.0's, but are not made from the same material. i would personally describe the former as being more round and squishy compared to the latter which is more oval and hard.

Last edited:

the mc 1.0's came with flat ribbon laces just like these new mc 3.0's.

the mc 2.0's came with the oval laces just like the oreo 2.0's.

these "og flyknit laces" from RLS look similar to the oval laces that came with the mc 2.0's, but are not made from the same material. i would personally describe the former as being more round and squishy compared to the latter which is more oval and hard.
well written. i guess ill have to find a more oval one. thanks master

Back
Top Bottom