OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Managed to scoop 2 10.5's, one off the SNKRS app and one at footlocker..

Figured I'll keep the pair with the better weave and return the other, or sell them to someone on here for what I paid plus shipping.

Last edited:

It's funny how people are complaining about people making $30 on a sneaker, but the same people will be happy when ebates offers high rebates.

and yet the irony in that isn't detected
I don't recall anyone complaining about making 30 per sneaker. At least not me. My argument was that 30 bucks isn't really 30 bucks after costs of doing business are factored in. Anyone upset about making 30 after all costs are figured is just silly.
earlier i laid out a simple 1-2 year business plan for some young hustler out there.  if you don't have a wife and kids, then you have the most valuable asset of all...which is TIME!

you have time to line up for shoes.  you have time to find closeout items in target that resale for profit on amazon.  you have time to become cool with the managers at your local stores.  etc

flip shoes for a year or two.  take that money and invest it in yourself by opening an LLC of some sort.  and keep it moving upwards

stop worrying about looking cool and worry about stacking money.  i know rap music and the hip hop culture mostly only glorify spending money, but actually having money is cool AF as well

nice. grabbing some tonight actually. wheres your fav spot?
A lot of them taste the same to me. Just more choices and stuff. Gen is cool cuz it's got lots of stuff to choose...but I always just get brisket. It's all about the sauce I think

I have one last pair that I'm willing to oop. Size 11.5. I'm in SoCal 626.

Asking retail.

Anyone have access to a 5.5 in mens? Or a 7 in womens (did they come out in women's sizes)....wifey asked me this afternoon and ... well, you know what happened.  

It's funny how people are complaining about people making $30 on a sneaker, but the same people will be happy when ebates offers high rebates.

and yet the irony in that isn't detected
 So true lol 

earlier i laid out a simple 1-2 year business plan for some young hustler out there.  if you don't have a wife and kids, then you have the most valuable asset of all...which is TIME!

you have time to line up for shoes.  you have time to find closeout items in target that resale for profit on amazon.  you have time to become cool with the managers at your local stores.  etc

flip shoes for a year or two.  take that money and invest it in yourself by opening an LLC of some sort.  and keep it moving upwards

stop worrying about looking cool and worry about stacking money.  i know rap music and the hip hop culture mostly only glorify spending money, but actually having money is cool AF as well
I wouldve repped you had you went to Hampton 
roll.gif

Anyone have access to a 5.5 in mens? Or a 7 in womens (did they come out in women's sizes)....wifey asked me this afternoon and ... well, you know what happened.  
went into the local FTl and it was 1 per customer - ended up picking up a 7 for my girl ( i already cooked in the morning so no, im not that chivalrous)

Back
Top Bottom