OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
My order got canceled too lol. RRS chat lady seemed oblivious to what's going on.

Also spoke with NDC chat, told me I should get an update no later than tomorrow night on wether my order will be shipped for delivery on time, or if they will be delayed. 

He says there isn't any signs of cancelations as of yet, so don't know how a select few have already gotten theirs canceled. I'm already over it lol. 

Last edited:
I cancelled my VIP membership with RRS  months ago yet I am still getting the VIP discount.  Even called RRS to confirm that i am NOT a vip member lol.  

Too bad I still hate RRS.

My order got canceled too lol. RRS chat lady seemed oblivious to what's going on.

Also spoke with NDC chat, told me I should get an update no later than tomorrow night on wether my order will be shipped for delivery on time, or if they will be delayed. 

He says there isn't any signs of cancelations as of yet, so don't know how a select few have already gotten theirs canceled. 
Spoke to a repvia chat and said my order is still looking to be delivered from inventory at the other warehouses.  She didn't specify when there will be an update other than saying it will be delivered by the 24th.  

Saw that sz6 at RRS this morning and placed the order. Everything went through fine and got an e-mail confirmation. Tried to log in an hour later in my RRS account and it wouldn't log me in. Called RRS and spoke with a rep just to tell me the size I ordered was not available and I will get refunded within 24 hours. I don't plan on ordeing from them again since this type of issues seems to be the norm dealing with them.

Last edited:
You guys got to take the punches on the chin man.  You have to go in with low expectations with RRS.  It's only 2 bucks for the first year of VIP.  If 1 pair of shoes comes through, I'm already ahead.   Anything on top is gravy.   Even if you're paying 27/year, 2 pairs and you're ahead of the game too.  Definitely worth the pain. 

Last edited:
You the type of dude to notify customer service when companies make mistakes right?

mean.gif
Yea I am actually.  
nthat.gif

You guys got to take the punches on the chin man.  You have to go in with low expectations with RRS.  It's only 2 bucks for the first year of VIP.  If 1 pair of shoes comes through, I'm already ahead.   Anything on top is gravy.   Even if you're paying 27/year, 2 pairs and you're ahead of the game too.  Definitely worth the pain. 
lol we got some stubborn dudes in here. act like it's the end of the world when a order gets cancelled. you get your money back after a day, not sure what the big deal is. ultra boosts and racers for 25% off is worth any potential cancellations from them.

lol we got some stubborn dudes in here. act like it's the end of the world when a order gets cancelled. you get your money back after a day, not sure what the big deal is. ultra boosts and racers for 25% off is worth any potential cancellations from them.
laugh.gif

Speaking of boosts.  I have to PM you man. 

RRS VIP is still worth it for me because I don't just order Racers from them. Their discount on Flyknit Frees and everything else is still better than anywhere else. You buy two pairs of shoes from them per year and the VIP membership pays for itself.

I called RRS because I had two orders from last night. Cancelled the duplicate but thinking I should have kept it... SMH. But rep did say I should be good to go as they were expecting a shipment today. Size 12 for reference.

RRS is garbage but I can't complain. The VIP membership has paid for itself this year. Nearly tripled my collection of Racers because of them

Got an order confirmation this morning. Just checked my account and my order got cancelled. Good thing my SNKRS pair shipped.

RRS is pretty solid in my books. when you can get racers for $63 and ultra boost for for $108 i will take some cancelled orders every now and again.

I cancelled my VIP membership with RRS  months ago yet I am still getting the VIP discount.  Even called RRS to confirm that i am NOT a vip member lol.  

Too bad I still hate RRS.

I think you get to keep it for a certain period of time.

Can't really blame RRS for the cancellation. Especially after solelinks tweeted the link out. RRS has pretty good customer service, so I'm fine with them. I'm also content with my pair from NDC. Would of been nice to get another pair below retail, but I guess it wasn't meant to be. 

Back
Top Bottom