OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Can't wait for the volt racers to drop, definitely copping. Scooped the total orange off FL with the 20% off.

Also, was able to snag a pair of outlet bought MC racers (latest release) through ebay, DS Sz 8 for $160 shipped. Missing the box top so maybe that knocked the value down some, but it does seem like you can find a solid deal on these now.

Last edited:
Can't wait for the volt racers to drop, definitely copping. Scooped the total orange off FL with the 20% off.

Also, was able to snag a pair of outlet bought MC racers (latest release) through ebay, DS Sz 8 for $160 shipped. Missing the box top so maybe that knocked the value down some, but it does seem like you can find a solid deal on these now.

No box top is a deal breaker for me

Pulled the trigger on the grey tongue multicolors, 185 shipped with a  good toebox pattern. First pair of flyknits, can't wait!

Hyper Jades arrived today. A little "girly" but very pleasing and unique. I'm going to have to wear neutral colors with these.

Hyper Jades arrived today. A little "girly" but very pleasing and unique. I'm going to have to wear neutral colors with these.
Yep those colors are crazy popping so defintely need to go with white top and black shorts.. 

I've always been tempted to paint the swooshes black on my hyper jades, to make them less girly.

wt am i reading...
Easy my friend, with Mr. Viskor's newly acquired sneakers or "kicks" as the kids call them, copious quantities of women will flock to him and view him as the dominant male for procreation due to the bright, vibrant hues of the sneakers. If you need help with understanding any other form of dialogue please PM @seandon23 for further help and/or information. Thank you and have a good day!

Easy my friend, with Mr. Viskor's newly acquired sneakers or "kicks" as the kids call them, copious quantities of women will flock to him and view him as the dominant male for procreation due to the bright, vibrant hues of the sneakers. If you need help with understanding any other form of dialogue please PM @seandon23 for further help and/or information. Thank you and have a good day!

No lie I had to look up on urbandictionary what papi meant

insightful, much appreciated...

Loving these!

First pair of FKs so I didn't really know the sizing situation, but lengthwise they're perfect, width wise pretty skinny. I have flat feet but I DEFINITELY can't fit my orthotics in these hahaha

Loving these!

First pair of FKs so I didn't really know the sizing situation, but lengthwise they're perfect, width wise pretty skinny. I have flat feet but I DEFINITELY can't fit my orthotics in these hahaha
Congrats and welcome to the FKR family! Try loosening up the laces if you haven't already. Factory lacing is pretty tight on those.

Congrats and welcome to the FKR family! Try loosening up the laces if you haven't already. Factory lacing is pretty tight on those.
Thanks! I definitely will be relacing them. Won't solve the orthotics not fitting, as the shoe is just steaight up not long enough to fit them it seems, but def gonna be relacing regardless! The inside of my foot does hang over the inside edge of the shoe, but from what I can tell from my friends that own racers that's common, as that middle part is so thin. 

Can't wait to bust these out asap. 

EDIT: Looks like as I loosen them my orthotics are beginning to fit bettrr! Thanks for the tip. Might be still too wide tho but we'll see. Comfy either way!

Last edited:
Loving these!

You can usually instantly tell if you need to size up by how they feel in the width. Try a half size up to see if they feel better, with the right size they are pretty comfortable. But yeah, wide footed people will experience the medial part of the foot hanging off and feel like as if their ankle is rolling outward.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom