OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Go into a FTL store and try to stock locate a pair. They're still out there

I tried that. The cookies n cream are available in my size for in store only but my local store can only search a 500 mile radius. FTL customer service is no help either. Still don't get how they have a shoe available in a store but I can't order it. Every major retailer usually pulls online orders from a store if it is available.

If anyone sees a 10.5 in cookies n cream at their local FTL let me know. Eternal reps. :D

Last edited:

My racer wheel... Still waiting on volt's

I don't know if somebody has already posted them here... there are some "Tokyo" Racers appearing on IG...

I'm not sure what to think about them...

Those tokyo racers are dope. Limited to only 100 pairs and will not be released to the public apparently...

I think it may be time to part way with my MC 1.0 and 2.0, hardly wear my racers anymore and rather let someone else enjoy them

I really want a pair of the Tokyo Racers. Im really sick of the dopest colorways of every shoe being completely limited and only for friends & family and "influencers". F outta here, just sell me your damn product :lol:

I really want a pair of the Tokyo Racers. Im really sick of the dopest colorways of every shoe being completely limited and only for friends & family and "influencers". F outta here, just sell me your damn product
laugh.gif
I hear you bro! However, to be fair, these jaunts were all hand-dyed so I can understand why they wouldn't wanna do more than 100 or whatever it was

Those tokyo racers are dope. Limited to only 100 pairs and will not be released to the public apparently...
Source of info?
I really want a pair of the Tokyo Racers. Im really sick of the dopest colorways of every shoe being completely limited and only for friends & family and "influencers". F outta here, just sell me your damn product
laugh.gif
Yep these look dope.  I like the light blue dye used on this shoe and that Nai-Ki japanese tongue looks dope.  It's the subtle changes like that which makes the shoe really appealing.  Also the fact its only 100 pairs made brings out the hypebeast in me lol

Go into a FTL store and try to stock locate a pair. They're still out there
I tried that. The cookies n cream are available in my size for in store only but my local store can only search a 500 mile radius. FTL customer service is no help either. Still don't get how they have a shoe available in a store but I can't order it. Every major retailer usually pulls online orders from a store if it is available.

If anyone sees a 10.5 in cookies n cream at their local FTL let me know. Eternal reps.
happy.gif
ALL OF THIS. 

Back
Top Bottom