OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
never mind, just confirmed with the photos from NDC, they are "blacked out". Apologies for the noob question. 
I have got it also, there is no nikebetterworld. com on the tag. So it's mean that this pair still legit?
Thanks

Wow already reserves for the blue tints!?!??!!? I need to get that email[emoji]128518[/emoji]

Ohh way more than the plats...lots of places in u.s didn't get and have no signs of gettin..so I heard

have you read this thread? That picture of the blue tints was an advertisement for the Nike + app, nobody has gotten a reservation. AND Plats are due to come out 11/11 or 11/17 (i forget) at other retailers...

Last edited:
Olives, Earth Tones, and Blue Tints are all now showing on FL’s release calendar for 11/25:

MEN'S NIKE FLYKNIT RACER

Style: 862713-300

Color: ROUGH GREEN/BLACK/NEUTRAL OLIVE/SEQUIOA
[h3]MEN'S NIKE FLYKNIT RACER[/h3]
Style: 862713-002

Color: PURE PLATINUM/CLASSIC GREY/WHITE/NEUTRAL OLIVE
[h3]MEN'S NIKE FLYKNIT RACER[/h3]
Style: 862713-401

Color: BLUE TINT/WHITE/BLUECAP

Last edited:
Damn...all these new FKR's coming out so quick and I barely even had the chance to wear the older cw FKR & trainers. These new cw's are mad nice as well, can't pass up on that olive or blue tint.

Last edited:
I said the olives are an instacop when pics were first posted, but im not too sure now. I really wanted the pure platniums when they dropped and snkrs screwed me. Now we're all gonna be in a dilemma on the 25th. I love all 3 cw's!

So down for the Rough Green FKRs
pimp.gif

Should be set on green shoes going forward between these and the Olive 3.0 UBs.

im hoping these pure plats can drop at other retailers first, and nike reserves me the olives or blue tints, which ever is next :smokin

Last edited:
will Nike ever bring back the trainers? i feel as if those were the best Flyknits produced.

I personally love the trainers but I have a feeling they won't come back for a while. They weren't selling well near the end of its shelf life.. I got a couple of mine from outlets in Canada which is unheard of. I think they hype for them went up due to Kanye but that was near the end of them already

I personally love the trainers but I have a feeling they won't come back for a while. They weren't selling well near the end of its shelf life.. I got a couple of mine from outlets in Canada which is unheard of. I think they hype for them went up due to Kanye but that was near the end of them already
I'd buy the white and black ones immediately, if they restocked. Those are classics that are timeless, IMO.  I didn't get into flyknits until after those were already long gone. 

Brought the Cheetos back out to log 500mi on them!

438/500mi

*accidentally restarted the Apple Watch after I thought I ended my run. I was walking around for several seconds before I noticed. :smh: I actually finished at 8.06mi with a 7'02"/mile pace.

Last edited:
Brought the Cheetos back out to log 500mi on them!

438/500mi

*accidentally restarted the Apple Watch after I thought I ended my run. I was walking around for several seconds before I noticed. :smh: I actually finished at 8.06mi with a 7'02"/mile pace.

:smokin
haha i do that type of stuff accidentally all the time with my fitness band. it low key bothers me every time

Back
Top Bottom