OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Hmm not sure if this was asked earlier, but anyone know why some of the recent racer's style code changed from 526628 to 862713, and then back to 526628 for future releases?

Hmm not sure if this was asked earlier, but anyone know why some of the recent racer's style code changed from 526628 to 862713, and then back to 526628 for future releases?

The three color ways of the the pure platinums, blue tints, and the olives have a camo pattern on the back pull tab and the tongue label. Those three are a bit different, so they gave them a new SKU. the others, such as the triple blacks that are releasing, don't have those features (back to the standard black), so they are the normal 526628 sku.

How are they gonna release those weak *** triple blacks while they could simply re-release the Blackouts which is essentially a better version of that colorway? 
mean.gif

How are they gonna release those weak *** triple blacks while they could simply re-release the Blackouts which is essentially a better version of that colorway? :smh:
maybe these wont be as limited? Maybe these would be mass produced for regular consumers? Who knows lol

i picked these up a few days ago from my local FTL. very happy to have these. i like them much better than the knit by night, as those look too similar to the oreo 2.0 to me which i already wear enough.

i picked these up a few days ago from my local FTL. very happy to have these. i like them much better than the knit by night, as those look too similar to the oreo 2.0 to me which i already wear enough.
looking forward to seeing these in person.. Oreo 4.0 to me.. looking forward to adding them to this rotation.. need to take an updated pic to add the grass stain and Oreo 3.0 swaps in the family pic.. 
nerd.gif

smile.gif

Man, I really want to have a pair or two swapped, but I can't find donor LR soles. It sucks because I have several LR3s, but they're all a half size up from what's required.

For comfort: Lunar soles ALL DAY

For performance: OG ZOOM soles

Last edited:
i swear, some of you guys buy stuff just cause it's on sale lol

this isn't necessarily a direct response to the last post, but here's some real life advice:

don't buy things unless you love them

you'll probably rarely ever wear those things that you were on the fence about (whatever they may be), so it's best to just save your money for the things that you really like and can actually see yourself wearing more than just seldomly

i'm sure we've all looked at our collections, wardrobe, etc. at one point or another and thought about how we wish we could get the money back for some of the things we rarely wear or use

this is the same with sizing, too

i see a lot of people on this forum compromise on sizing just cause they found a good deal on a size up or down or whatever from what they usually wear, but the thing is, if it doesn't fit well, then you're never gonna feel like wearing it (whatever it is)

just my $.02

Last edited:

looking forward to seeing these in person.. Oreo 4.0 to me.. looking forward to adding them to this rotation.. need to take an updated pic to add the grass stain and Oreo 3.0 swaps in the family pic.. 
nerd.gif

smile.gif
jealous ! ! ! 

i swear, some of you guys buy stuff just cause it's on sale lol

this isn't necessarily a direct response to the last post, but here's some real life advice:

don't buy things unless you love them

you'll probably rarely ever wear those things that you were on the fence about (whatever they may be), so it's best to just save your money for the things that you really like and can actually see yourself wearing more than just seldomly

i'm sure we've all looked at our collections, wardrobe, etc. at one point or another and thought about how we wish we could get the money back for some of the things we rarely wear or use

this is the same with sizing, too

i see a lot of people on this forum compromise on sizing just cause they found a good deal on a size up or down or whatever from what they usually wear, but the thing is, if it doesn't fit well, then you're never gonna feel like wearing it (whatever it is)

just my $.02

welcome to NT, where the motto is "Buy now, Think later" :rofl:

but seriously, you're right.

Anyone actually staying up until 12am for this midnight fkr release? 

Last edited:
Despite some of the comments I read in here, I feel there are some willing to purchase.

I know I wont be up at the time to purchase but I'm hoping my local FTL will have in stock to get an in-hand look at them before i make a final decision.  

Despite some of the comments I read in here, I feel there are some willing to purchase.

I know I wont be up at the time to purchase but I'm hoping my local FTL will have in stock to get an in-hand look at them before i make a final decision.  
the gloss finish on midsole kills it for me

I think I'll stop by my local FTL and possibly trade in the platinums I got from them when they launched.

Edit - And I live on the west coast, so if I need to get them at 9:01pm tomorrow off of SNKRS then so be it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom