OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Rough greens straight to feet
Wow, great on feet picture man. I have no desire for the rough greens but your picture almost sold me on them.
laugh.gif

The fine print:

*Enter promotional gift card number and pin at checkout. Offer is valid for $20 off your purchase of $100 or more December 15-December 25, 2016. Valid only on Nike.com. Not valid at Swoosh.com, Nike Factory Stores, Nike Clearance Stores or Nike Stores. Promotional card must be presented at time of purchase. Limit one per person, per transaction. Not redeemable for cash or credit towards previous purchase, and cannot be combined with any other offer including employee discount. Discount does not apply to launch products, Apple products or Nike gift cards. All exchanges and/or returns are subject to Nike’s return policy. In the event you exchange or return item(s) purchased through this offer, you will only be refunded in the original form(s) of payment. Nike is not responsible for lost or stolen promotional cards. Copying gift and promotional cards is strictly prohibited. Offer does not apply to tax. Void where prohibited. Nike reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time. Some restrictions may apply. Apple is a trademark of Apple, Inc.

I have a feeling everyone will get it if they have/use the Nike+ app. Just like the F&F pass last month. Takes time to hit the inboxes.

Got the $20 gift code email as well. Surprised I got one too since I only ever placed a couple orders with my Nike account and never any on SNKRS or the Nike+ app.

Could be a false info or nothing new to insiders, but somebody working for a big european sportswear enterprise told me today "there will be a cut to the Racer-line by the mid of next year and no more Racers - at least in the current version - for the present". That would fit to the list here for upcomming releases...or simply nonsense.
So or so I'm curious to see what brings next year...

Last edited:
Could be a false info or nothing new to insiders, but somebody working for a big european sportswear enterprise told me today "there will be a cut to the Racer-line by the mid of next year and no more Racers - at least in the current version - for the present". That would fit to the list here for upcomming releases...or simply nonsense.
So or so I'm curious to see what brings next year...
Yea the list on here is only up to May next year so that could be true. But I highly doubt they'd discontinue one of their best sellers when their none of their new models have been doing as well. 

They just need to stop f-king with the colors and give the people what they want. The blue tints would've been absolutely perfect if the whole shoe was denim/ light blue, but instead they made that color limited to 100 pairs wtf. Plats would've been fire but they splashed some grass stains on lmao. They're way overthinking this.

Last edited:
:lol: at overthinking it. They aren't.

They printing money.

By 2017 it'll be about 5 years since the first run of OG colors released.

They can literally drop a OG color a month mixed with retro+ and stretch it out 5 years.

Hey guys:smile:

I have a chance to cop the Hyperjades BNDS in US10 at around $170USD. Think is a good deal?

I've been copping way too many kicks these last few months, mainly Ultra Boost. But I do love racers' lightweight feel and breathability as I have MC 3.0

i tols myself i wouldn't buy anymore shoes until 2017. Couldnt resist since these were an instacop since pics first surfaced. My girls pair and mine. Tooooooo fire

Last edited:
Yea I saw that few days ago man thanks, but I'm actually located in Singapore, so shipping is USD50 which sucks big time.
I think I'm going to get it, love the colorway and it's extremely rare. Do not want to live with regrets.

2016 Racer Releases

Rough Olives --- 862713-300

Triple blacks --- 526628-009

Blue tint --- 862713-401

Pure Platinums --- 862713-002

Blackout --- 526628-005

Multicolor 3.0 --- 526628-004

Volt 2.0 --- 526628-731

Total Orange 2.0 --- 526628-810

Fireberries --- 526628-607

Blue Cactus --- 526628-402

Multi 3 & Rough Olives are the only 2 I'll keep from this year. :smh: