OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Bruh.... he also posted them earlier. I figured he hadn't seen the epic thread so I was just helping him out.

anyone else think the weave since the first set shouldve remained unchanged. this swild BS they do killed it for me. the original weave color blocking was a perfect balance. killed the shoe for me. 

need to get  hypergrapes back and then im done.

I have a few recent c/w's - MC, orange, volt....usually go sockless with size 9s in the spring/summer.

Can get in on a good deal on game royal/pink flashes, but they're only availabe in a 9.5....do you guys think the size difference will be too much of an issue or I'll likely be fine?

Don't have the ability to get to a store in the immediate future to try on a 9.5

Alot of my shoes are 8.5-9, don't own a 9.5 in anything. Feel like racers have been running more snug lately though, as I probably couldn't wear the 9's that I do own with socks on.

Anyone been in a similar situation?

Last edited:
^ are you ok wearing shoes that feel slightly big? If so, get them. However, you will definitely feel a difference between a 9 & 9.5.

I have a few recent c/w's - MC, orange, volt....usually go sockless with size 9s in the spring/summer.

Can get in on a good deal on game royal/pink flashes, but they're only availabe in a 9.5....do you guys think the size difference will be too much of an issue or I'll likely be fine?

Don't have the ability to get to a store in the immediate future to try on a 9.5

Alot of my shoes are 8.5-9, don't own a 9.5 in anything. Feel like racers have been running more snug lately though, as I probably couldn't wear the 9's that I do own with socks on.

If you're going sockless in a 9, I'm pretty sure a 9.5 would fit without being too big with some socks. If they do feel too big, just wear thicker no show socks.

so what twitter account posted the deal
laugh.gif
I saw it this morning while I was browsing around FNL. Came on NT just now and read the thread and was surprised nobody had posted it. After I posted it I see dude above post it a min before me 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Anyone see customs of triple blacks with white swoosh? :nerd:

For folks that have tried to paint flyknit, would it be hard to pull off? :nerd: :nerd:

feels like its impossible to find a brand new pair of oreo 2.0s for less than 180

Oreo 2.0 for 180 is only about $20 over retail + tax. Not a bad deal at all.

Also, the color code -012 (Oreo 2.0) is rereleasing soon. You could always wait to see what that looks like since the official NDC images have not released yet.

Everyone's feet are different as well as personal preference.
If you buy them, you could steam to fit.
I've read in here from the past that someone buys the Racers a half size larger if their size isn't available, then steam to fit.
I also watched a video on YouTube. Pretty simple process.

I do find that the more recent release is more snug, or probably just qc problem on the fit. My blue lagoon was TTS and can go with thin/invisible socks. But my total orange which was the same size can only go sock less. Look exploding when wore TO with socks. Been holding back newer release and might try 0.5 up

I refer to the expertise of this thread, do you guys think the all blacks going to go lower than $120 later on?

Also, would FNL honor that price in-store? I'd rather pick it up than wait for it to ship.

Last edited:

They are nice, but nothing more than just nice for me...I think I will pass on them...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom