OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
need those. pass on the 4th release of these oreos :lol: or at least thats what it feels like. Then again, those should be constantly produced and made available.

Damn, those actually look really nice. I'll wait for that discount. 
laugh.gif
These aint bad at all.  If I didn't cop the blue lagoons last year, I'd pick these up.  About 75% the same with the big difference being the midsole actually white here which is major key!

Funny you posted that, I literally just listed my mc 3.0 ds sz 10 racers for the same price. Shameless plug. They are literally just sitting in my closet.
Still got my 2 pairs of mc3.0 sz 10 in my closet.. one to rock and one to stock.  Won't ever get tired of that colorway

how much are MC2 going for these days? DS sz 10.5? im on the selling side

Low $200s id say, especially with the rerelease coming up in a couple months.

QFT

Won an auction on eBay last week for $207 + shipping. Unfortunately, seller cancelled due to double listing. The other (correct) one that was listed went for $202 or $205 + shipping.

If you're in it for the flip, probably not much to make but definitely can get back retail at min.

Last edited:

These aint bad at all.  If I didn't cop the blue lagoons last year, I'd pick these up.  About 75% the same with the big difference being the midsole actually white here which is major key!
Yep, what blue lagoons should have been. sickkk.

Sold a DS pair 2-3 months ago for $260 locally. But that buyer was the only one who was interested. Demand for FKRs has died down A LOT.

Yea that good for the people that just like the shoe bad for resellers I wonder if when they change to the Mariah racer will the ogs be worth more since there discontinued.

Just to recap, V1 Oreo's have a white front midsole compared to the light grey on the V1 re-release 'Cookies and Cream'? Or do I have that backwards? Honestly what is the difference between the two?

Just to recap, V1 Oreo's have a white front midsole compared to the light grey on the V1 re-release 'Cookies and Cream'? Or do I have that backwards? Honestly what is the difference between the two?
v1 re-release differences:

silver midsole and silver flyknit. 2012 release had a lighter toned midsole and actual white flyknit.

imo differences are only noticeable in lighting other than outdoor

Last edited:
Sold a DS pair 2-3 months ago for $260 locally. But that buyer was the only one who was interested. Demand for FKRs has died down A LOT.

That's good for people on the hunt for a pair that missed out on certain color's, etc..

Lucked out to pick up a MC 3.0 for less than retail. Was looking for Oreo pair. But I'll just wait for the new one to drop soon. Lol

Here's a couple of quick pics I just took. Imo the differences are almost unnoticeable even if you're looking for them.

OG on the left, Retro on the right:

Retro on the left, OG on the right:

Last edited:
Thanks fellas, trying to cop a pair of V1's locally, guess the best thing to do is to compare the inside tags because TBH the differences are so minimal, but at the same time I don't want to overpay for a misrepresented pair since seller doesn't have box but claims they're the V1's.

Thanks fellas, trying to cop a pair of V1's locally, guess the best thing to do is to compare the inside tags because TBH the differences are so minimal, but at the same time I don't want to overpay for a misrepresented pair since seller doesn't have box but claims they're the V1's.

Yeah, look at the production date tags. Style code should be 526628-101. Also, the v2 knit will be a bit shinier

Back
Top Bottom