OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

You guys actually like the No Parking racer thats dropping?  I find that red midsole stripe rather hideous... couldnt get me to buy that colorway even at mass discount.  
I like.

But racer midsoles always cause controversy. 

31 minutes past EU launch here.

Only sizes from EU 38,5 to EU 41 left.

Last edited:
Wait for the Restock in the next hours ;-)

Or have a look at Footlocker Eu or Overkill for example ("still" all sizes on the EU market) 

Last edited:
Seems that the stock is not that huge - maybe it will be sold out within this day/ this weekend in all interesting sizes - but there are maybe also some less known online shops who will get them next week in smal quantities (runnerinn for example) and local shops which will have them sitting some days longer on their shelves.

(Still cold in EU - next releases will be harder...:wink:

Last edited:
FFS.. living in Canada sucks unless you live in a big city. Eating Ls for breakfast lol
Ya I took the L on Nike.ca as well...was very frustrating. I felt like I was all over the countdown, had multiple browsers and devices going and got nothing but a big fat L. Ended up copping from JD Sports. Came out to about the same cost ~$225 CAD. Excited to try my first racer!

Dang....it seems as if Nike is trying to release the more hyped shoes on SNKRS so we can't use discount codes. Still have a 15&20% codes from the TB3 fiasco lol

Dang....it seems as if Nike is trying to release the more hyped shoes on SNKRS so we can't use discount codes. Still have a 15&20% codes from the TB3 fiasco lol

I have a 10% code I'm going to try and use later today... I'm going to try and get ndc chat to apply it.

Ya I took the L on Nike.ca as well...was very frustrating. I felt like I was all over the countdown, had multiple browsers and devices going and got nothing but a big fat L. Ended up copping from JD Sports. Came out to about the same cost ~$225 CAD. Excited to try my first racer!

Exact same position man. Lets hope that JD Sports ships in decent condition + you dont get charged much duty. I did a quick search of JD Sports on google before purchasing and it had horrendous reviews so I didnt buy from them.

Exact same position man. Lets hope that JD Sports ships in decent condition + you dont get charged much duty. I did a quick search of JD Sports on google before purchasing and it had horrendous reviews so I didnt buy from them.
Luckily I have a place in the US so I should be clear of any duties.

The very first time I ordered from JD sports I shipped to Canada and they tried charging me $90 CAD in duties LOL. I was like wtf that's almost the cost of the shoes send that **** back haha. Learned a lesson there.

And yes they are definitely not the fastest.

Are the wolf greys going to be avaialble in Niketowns?

Just called the Nike town at Roosevelt field they said these were released mainly through the app smh suck cuz I was going to use my 30% coupon for them. Didn't realize these would be so limited since the last few releases sat at stores.

When yall get your pairs, you'll have to post some on foot pics, wanna see if it was worth passing on for the all whites lol

Back
Top Bottom