OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
The only problem I'ma have with the all whites is making sure ******* don't step on my foot, like what just happened a few minutes ago 
mean.gif

Good thing it was where the sole comes up on the toe, or homeboy's shoes were clean as hell lmao

Anybody inadvertently double up on the all whites?

Thought I had them ordered in the morning but still no email confirmation in the evening.

Put in another order same evening. Now, this morning I have 2 orders waiting to be shipped, lol.

Which items are not eligible? About to do a "buy it now" but want to make sure I can use the coupon code.
Nvm it works. Had to checkout with paypal.

Getting a pair of boost multicolor 2.0's. Got all the racers I want so far.

Last edited:
Anybody inadvertently double up on the all whites?

Thought I had them ordered in the morning but still no email confirmation in the evening.

Put in another order same evening. Now, this morning I have 2 orders waiting to be shipped, lol.

What size are you looking for? I ordered a 11.5 but I'm returning them as soon as they come in. Figured I'd save my money and get the MC 2.0s release instead. Didn't see myself wearing the goddess, it was more of an impulse buy.

Anyone got any leads on DS or VNDS on size 11/11.5 on any of the following? Lucid Green, Hyper Grape, Atomic purple, Hyper Punch.

Also, the Crew Blues are dope! Must cop tomorrow if you can 
Nice weave, that left shoe is like a perfect mix of the blue & green

Good thing I get paid next week lmao, otherwise I might be crying on the inside after I (hopefully) get them 
laugh.gif
 I'll only be crying for a week

Been buying so many shoes I'm rethinking whether i need a replacement pair of multicolor 2.0's. Thoughts NT community?

If you're happy with your 2.0s and need to give your wallet a break, you could always wait for April, when the 2.0s are expected to re-release.

Been buying so many shoes I'm rethinking whether i need a replacement pair of multicolor 2.0's. Thoughts NT community?

I'm in the same boat. I've bought so many shoes recently and could seriously use a break, but multi 2.0's are the only racers that I plan on getting this year. If yours are in good shape and you have a lot of shoes in your rotation, chances are that they'll stay that way for a while and there's probably no need to double up.

Is it just me who prefers the Plats over Triple Whites?

There's something weird about not seeing the swoosh, makes the silhouette looks so different

Is it just me who prefers the Plats over Triple Whites?

There's something weird about not seeing the swoosh, makes the silhouette looks so different

The plats are still the most frustrating with me. I just cannot get down with that gold/green knit that was splashed into the white. I still have mine sitting in the closet... debating on whether I should ship it back to Nike or not :lol:

I do prefer to see the swoosh though.

Last edited:
^ :lol: it's all good broski. In this instance, I really wish I was wrong, as the shoe you described would have been so much better.

What size are you looking for? I ordered a 11.5 but I'm returning them as soon as they come in. Figured I'd save my money and get the MC 2.0s release instead. Didn't see myself wearing the goddess, it was more of an impulse buy.

Thanks, I was able to get a pair. Had many impulse buy as well. Ya, the MC 2.0 are nice. I had the MC 3.0 and returned them, too much pink and also returned the total orange and olives, had too many racers lol, also not sure if returning the blue tints as well, started to buy some UB. UB is more comfortable but the racers are sexy:D

Should crew blues be easy cop? This'll be my first pair of racers been wanting some for awhile now and they look good.

FSR just sitting on Nike's Canadian site which also shares stock with Europe so it shouldn't be too bad if you want a pair.

Surprised because this is a great colorway.

Back
Top Bottom