OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Finishline - Flatirons shopping mall in Colorado.
Fire roosters - $130
Oreo 2 - $130
Volt - $80
BWv - $120

^ it's pretty amazing to me how great the originals look, and how awful the remixed shoes look like.

So ... I spent so much time chasing other shoes the past few weeks, I hope I didn't miss out on the Blue Glows. Figured I'd monitor Swoosh and buy them when i had a window. In any case, hopefully Nike is playing with their inventory because the sizes that are showing sold out and that have popped up and seem inconsistent. Went from pretty much an FSR to spotty inventory overnight. All that said, outside of NDC, are there any other stateside shops that carried them? if not, any decently priced overseas stores y'all know of?

So ... I spent so much time chasing other shoes the past few weeks, I hope I didn't miss out on the Blue Glows. Figured I'd monitor Swoosh and buy them when i had a window. In any case, hopefully Nike is playing with their inventory because the sizes that are showing sold out and that have popped up and seem inconsistent. Went from pretty much an FSR to spotty inventory overnight. All that said, outside of NDC, are there any other stateside shops that carried them? if not, any decently priced overseas stores y'all know of?

Finishline has them in large quantities.

Thanks and a big thumbs up. Wonder why FNL didn't pop up when I Googled the number. Funny how they went from no FKRs at all to having stuff FTL and co don't have. I checked the FTL calendar and saw nothing, and only saw Overload Shop during the Google search,  and kinda panicked 
grin.gif

Last edited:

Thanks and a big thumbs up. Wonder why FNL didn't pop up when I Googled the number. Funny how they went from no FKRs at all to having stuff FTL and co don't have. I checked the FTL calendar and saw nothing, and only saw Overload Shop during the Google search,  and kinda panicked >D  

No prob. Only reason I knew they had them was because I saw them in store today :lol:. The guy said they hadn't sold one yet since they had them.

Thanks and a big thumbs up. Wonder why FNL didn't pop up when I Googled the number. Funny how they went from no FKRs at all to having stuff FTL and co don't have. I checked the FTL calendar and saw nothing, and only saw Overload Shop during the Google search,  and kinda panicked 
grin.gif

No prob. Only reason I knew they had them was because I saw them in store today
laugh.gif
. The guy said they hadn't sold one yet since they had them.
Weird. I should call my local FNL and see if they allow military discount on them. I called the Nike Running Store in San Diego and someone returned a size 8. Lady used the number and said no Nike stores had them according to their system. That's when the real panic set in 
roll.gif

^ they are really nice though. I think it is a great colorway. The only reason I might send back my pair is because I have too many racers. I need to be more selective.

Cleaning the weekly rotation and my two beaters to the right (I used them for work, a lot of running around. Honda service)

Racers are not TTS..for a wide footer.

Out of my mini Flyknit collection, Racers are mosdef my fav.

From best to worst.

Racers>Magistas>Lunar1s>Chukkas

Cleaning the weekly rotation and my two beaters to the right (I used them for work, a lot of running around. Honda service)

Do you use jason mark to clean them or the washer method? Been debating whether I should use repel. Havent noticed much dirt on other pairs but my No Parkings are dirt magnets

Do you use jason mark to clean them or the washer method? Been debating whether I should use repel. Havent noticed much dirt on other pairs but my No Parkings are dirt magnets

Personally I think those are all gimmicks. For this clean up, I used an all purpose cleaner by "chemical guys" (I'm weekend warrior auto detailer).

The method I've been using for a while has been, getting an old toothbrush, a plastic cup filled with warm water, and clear hand soap or dish soap...

Back
Top Bottom