OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
kicks-1.jpg

Finally got my pair of Volt Racers. Hate to geek out but something to note for people that care cause I had no idea until I finally saw these in person.

The Volt Racers fit size .5 small for sure. I am a true 9.5 and these sz10 are even smaller then my Volt Trainers that are a 10. And I know the orange racers are grey but these are grey as well when I thought they were black like the trainers. The shoe laces are also a tint on the green side but it's kind of odd these are colored exactly the same as the Volt Trainers. Also these damn things are pretty much some socks. I don't even think some of my Levis pants will look good in these things. They are really meant for some skinnies and I don't wear jeans like that.

I am getting some MC Racers this weekend but I think that should be it for me on these. Trainers imo are the way to go.

I agree, I went TTS for my MC racers and they fit very tight in the toe area. Should've went .5 up. Hopefully they'll loosen up after a few wears.

I agree, I went TTS for my MC racers and they fit very tight in the toe area. Should've went .5 up. Hopefully they'll loosen up after a few wears.

Are you people not putting miles on your Racers or what. Put on a pair of racer the have barely been used... Maybe 5 wears. Then try on a brand new pair. These flyknit stretch out and they stretch out quick. Making you wish they were new and tight again.

Does the mc racer seems longer than regular trainers? I have both padded and non padded trainers and chukkas. They all fit tts for me, but the mc racer seems long. Theres extra room at the toe box.

Has anyone ever exchanged their shoes they got from the EA? Got flyknit lunars during the EA im trying to exchange for another color, but the only place that has the color I want is finish line. You guys think I can show up to the store and try to exchange my pair for the color I want without having a receipt of course since they wernt bought from finish line? Finish line has the my color as well if that makes a different.

kicks-1.jpg

Finally got my pair of Volt Racers. Hate to geek out but something to note for people that care cause I had no idea until I finally saw these in person.

The Volt Racers fit size .5 small for sure. I am a true 9.5 and these sz10 are even smaller then my Volt Trainers that are a 10. And I know the orange racers are grey but these are grey as well when I thought they were black like the trainers. The shoe laces are also a tint on the green side but it's kind of odd these are colored exactly the same as the Volt Trainers. Also these damn things are pretty much some socks. I don't even think some of my Levis pants will look good in these things. They are really meant for some skinnies and I don't wear jeans like that.

I am getting some MC Racers this weekend but I think that should be it for me on these. Trainers imo are the way to go.
I'm glad you were able to get a pair from that link I sent you... Seemed like a quick shipment from them.

Sooooooo, anyone know the color code for the multicolor trainers?

I'm really hoping these things pop up soon, this is stressful lol

So Road Runner Sports said my card couldn't be authorized and they didn't ship my size 11 and sent it to somebody else :/:smh: Words can't express how pissed I am. If anybody knows where I can still get the multis in a 11.5 let me know

Anything on the MC Trainers??

The multicolor trainers must be out. My wife just got an email saying her size 5.5 have shipped. This is the first time I seen them ship / in stock anywhere.

Edit. She got them from road runner.

Last edited:
I finally received my shipping notice from RRS this morning. Can't beat $130 shipped. That $2 VIP membership is being put to good use, and being in Cali, I should receive them fairly quick.

The multicolor trainers must be out. My wife just got an email saying her size 5.5 have shipped. This is the first time I seen them ship / in stock anywhere.

Edit. She got them from road runner.
Same here. Just got email confirm this morning my multi trainers (sz 8) were shipped out. I'm not exactly a fan of the colorway, but once I see them in person I will decide whether or not I will be wearing them or just having them for display purposes.

I think I'll pass on this one. I just wished they used a different color other than pink to outline the flywire. A little more blue or green on the shoe would have been great as well

I finally received my shipping notice from RRS this morning. Can't beat $130 shipped. That $2 VIP membership is being put to good use, and being in Cali, I should receive them fairly quick.
Nice. RRS is great. You forgot to use the additional discount code to drop it from $130 to $120. Only $10 though.

I'll be buying from them again using the VIP prices before it's renewal date.
The instagram filter ruins the photo. I'm sure we'd all like to see the natural CW.

Back
Top Bottom