OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

FTL pair came in. Much better

Funny thing is both left shoes I got today match up the best :lol: but I really like the blue toe on the second right so it works out. We will see how my 3rd pair comes out.

Last edited:
Not gonna lie, I hopped off flyknits for awhile to chase the boost train but these are a welcome addition to the rotation. Forgot how good it felt to easily cop a pair of shoes that I wanted. No stress 
laugh.gif

Wish the inner of the right shoe had less pink, but pretty happy with the weave on my pair otherwise.

Footlocker pair came in. Pretty happy with these and the weave on the toe box. The outside weave on my right shoe has a bit more pink but oh well I ain't tripping

IMG_2803.jpg

Does anyone else think it's ******* weird that there are people on here that buy 20+ pairs of the same shoe and shouldn't be dapped up but actually laughed at

Am I the only one here who thinks 3.0s > 2.0s? 

I dumped my 2.0s for close to $300 a week before they re-released and all these pics got me reassured

Buying multiple pairs to match one pair is lunacy.

Imo

Normally, I'd agree with you, but some weaves, imo, are unbearable :lol:. I don't care so much about matching cause I really like assymetrical pairs as well, but I want to like both sides. We drop $150 on a pair of cloth basically so we should get what we actually want

Buying multiple pairs to match one pair is lunacy.

Imo
Depends on how much time you have on your hands and how much money you have to float your pairs. Not my thing, but looking at some of these pairs, I can understand why people want their ideal pair.

Normally, I'd agree with you, but some weaves, imo, are unbearable :lol:. I don't care so much about matching cause I really like assymetrical pairs as well, but I want to like both sides. We drop $150 on a pair of cloth basically so we should get what we actually want

Depends on how much time you have on your hands and how much money you have to float your pairs. Not my thing, but looking at some of these pairs, I can understand why people want their ideal pair.

If hideous weaves are the case, (and bad weaves are super rare) go in store and have them pull out 3 or 4 pairs. Then pick the best of the lot. Even that's a bit crazy imo.

Just keeping it real, Most folks doing that aren't doing it because of a bad weave. More so to find "the best" out of most of the typical weaves.

imo

No biggie

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom