OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Put them inside a pillowcase and throw them inside the washing machine. DO NOT DRY THEM IN THE DRYER THEYLL SHRINK!!! And then for the midsoles if they're whitebuse mr clean magic eraser. They'll literally look brand new.

Wash on cold cycle.

repped fellas. any need for detergent? do they need a shoe tree when i throw them in the washer? not worth it to pre-clean with jason markk?

Last edited:
repped fellas. any need for detergent? do they need a shoe tree when i throw them in the washer? not worth it to pre-clean with jason markk?
i actually washed mine in the bath rub with mild detergent. Srubbed with the Jason mark brush around the midsole and dried upside down

Put them inside a pillowcase and throw them inside the washing machine. DO NOT DRY THEM IN THE DRYER THEYLL SHRINK!!! And then for the midsoles if they're whitebuse mr clean magic eraser. They'll literally look brand new.

Wash on cold cycle.

Yeah use a bit of detergent. I actually don't use a pillowcase though. Just my preference. Be sure to take the laces out and wash on cold. Precleaning won't hurt but it's not necessary unless they're really dirty.

another question.. anyone figure out how to get rid of the squeaky sound from the nike+ thing in the trainers?

Overrated

Saw the macaron pack in person at local Nike. The purple pair is a must have for the ladies. Only one i was semi feeling was pistachio but not enough to make me want to buy.

Yeah the Pistachio has the best color blocking. The blue seems like a variant of the previous blue models. The other 2 I haven't seen yet in person. Probably will go to the mall tomorrow and see all of them.

Yeah the Pistachio has the best color blocking. The blue seems like a variant of the previous blue models. The other 2 I haven't seen yet in person. Probably will go to the mall tomorrow and see all of them.

Strawberry is easily the worst out the pack, the blue is cool but too monotone.

I missed the trainers back in the day so I'm actually happy the racers are getting a break. Really hope they make better colors this time around though.

Back
Top Bottom